The title of this thread is no offense because i decided to turn off chat during the PO freerolls.The no offense part is because i have made a few friends here (you no who you are) and if i am sitting at a table with them and they say Hi or whats up,i don't want them thinking i'm being a snob or avoiding them for some reason.I have thought a lot about this since i played my 1st freeroll on PO.Anybody thats been a member of PO for awhile knows what i'm talking about.I don't mind the trash talk or even the PRO'S commenting on my play or anyone else's.I was in a PO tourny last night when a player (you all know him) started talking about another players (not me) personel problems and how he was a piece of shit etc. etc.At a live table this would not be tolerated.What really bothers me is the racism at the tables and the live chat on the PO site.There should be a zero tolerance to this attitude.Some have said,oh but i'm black or i'm a jew,Doesn't matter.I don't care if your yellow or green,jewish or a satan worshiper,gay or likes animal sex.I have no problems with any of this,but keep it to yourself.We should be beyond calling people a kike or a nigga or a faggot.So one of my options is to just not listen to it.So dont't be offended if i don't say hi.You should BE offended by the racist's on this site............