Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63113.69

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    in a freeroll i'm never folding AA pre, lol. tight is right in freerolls though and also don't try and bluff, just value bet. fish will always call with shit.

PokerOwned Veteran
    are you that desperate to win the freeroll that you will much aces because if your going for first place mucking aces is a terrible strategy

Experienced Member
    5 times chip average in freroll is easy play, Not worth playing tight for 2 hours then getting one bad beat before the money and losing

PokerOwned God
    i cant believee any of u replied to this thread with the mispelling so bad he must be slow or 12 years old

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddog View Post
    my oldest brother says "sit out for first ten minuets in freeroll ". it lets all those players who like to go all in with anything do there thing! he calls em bingo players. I am starting to believe this! personally not a fan of all in pre flop, but when a player is all in (Pre Flop)and I am holding a monster AA,AK,KK, ect. i guess its way to hard not to call but i fiend when i call i lose all though odds are in my favor.

It also seems like i should always fold AA but i know luck changes & lately AA is a donk hand
    lol fold best hand ever preflop?think this way u have AA and some donks go allin (poker is odds and luck)u can double or more.
    if dont get lucky and lose(i know sux lose even more for donk hands) it is a freeroll.but thx for the tip

PokerOwned Demi-God
    only time i would fold aa preflop would b in a big satelite tourney where im not trying to win just trying to get a seat. If i loose with AA all in pre flop, then hey not my day. Take those cards all day long

PokerOwned Demi-God
    people love to play crazy in freerolls! I like to do this sometime!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I love freerolls I have built baknrolls on many sites just off freerolls!

its all way too relative, its just a matter of luck in the end ....... O_o

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

on some fr i sitout for a few (PO) others with alot of players 500+ i like donk up and get a big stack early or get out.
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast