Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63300.17

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Merge = Trash

Quote Originally Posted by Bonghead View Post
    yo. I reset my stats out of embarasment.. want me to undo that I can. but wtf is your point here? You just went out of your way to do what? say I am making it up? ok whatever you say.. untill you say email me your hand histories and go through them yourself stfu.
    you can not get to #23 on leaderboard playing 50c games unless you play at least 4-5k games i think. And i was talking about hands not games. SOOOO u play a game maybe u get 100 to 130 hands? ok do the math mr investigator.. LOL you just made yourself look like a moron trying to be an ass]
    Post some screenshots here of where you're getting these figures from and I'll give you credit for it, until then it appears to be clear bs. I'm more then willing to help others out and make them better poker players but until a person can admit they aren't good then it's not worth the effort. You're clearly not winning right now, my assumption is ever, and until you realize your flaws you'll be claiming its rigged or what not. I'll say it one more time...post the screenshots here of your stats and we can talk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    Come on man....I've bolded some of those numbers above that we all know aren't true. You claim to have lost with AA and KK more times to Krag then you've lost total with those premium hands. Not only that, we all know you haven't had those premiums hands 5000+ times.

There are some of us here that have logged thousands of hands. I've personally logged a little under 10k this year so far (not a lot by any means but more then most players here). Sharking has logged a lot more then that.

You claim to have played that many hands, let me try to prove you wrong with a simple database search.
    DeathToSmoochy Poker Player Ranking and Stats at merge
    SharkScope - Online and Live Poker Statistics
    SharkScope - Online and Live Poker Statistics
    BongHead101 Poker Player Ranking and Stats at merge

Those are your stats on Merge (2 skins). I'm only using one number from above and that is the amount of times you CLAIM to have lost with AA, KK, or QQ. That number is 5988. With what I pulled from sharkscope you're claiming to have gotten those premium hands on average an ASTOUNDING 18 times PER tournament you played. Come on man...

I negated your cash game play from that above calculation since you've only played 691 hands of Holdem.

If you want to get better at this game you need to stop complaining and begin learning the game. You can't make up stats that look as absurd as those. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know they are false.

Just to throw this out there, I've played 7,698 hands this year according to my PT3 database and have been dealt AA 27 times. I've won with them 22 times and lost the other 5. Those are more realistic stats that I can back up with screenshots if necessary. I don't think I have too, you on the other hand...if you want to be taken serious show me the actual screenshots of where you're getting those numbers from and we can talk.

Well maybe if ya read it right ya stupid fuck you would have understood so read the other post i did .. MY GOD your dumb.

You're right, I made an error in claiming one of your numbers. There is a 500 hand discrepancy, but regardless of the discrepancy or not the figures are still blown up.

Banned
    Post some screenshots here of where you're getting these figures from and I'll give you credit for it, until then it appears to be clear bs. I'm more then willing to help others out and make them better poker players but until a person can admit they aren't good then it's not worth the effort. You're clearly not winning right now, my assumption is ever, and until you realize your flaws you'll be claiming its rigged or what not. I'll say it one more time...post the screenshots here of your stats and we can talk.
    LOL this must make your day to think your making some one look bad.. Hey idiot.. All ya gotta do is check leaderboard out on merge few months ago youll see me on top.. and then ask around how many 50c games u gotta do to get that and each tourn about an average of what?? 80-120 hands PER GAME!! do 4k games in a month and um i dunno FUCKING LEARN MATH LMAO There is your personal screen shot BIOTCH and untill u can learn to read mother fucker... LOL youll get no more wasted time responses from me cuz apparently your just to stupid to respond to.
    PEACE LOL wow your stupid.

haha...this is fun and it is making my day, you're right. I'm here to help you get better if you want to. If you can provide me screenshots from where those figures are coming from, NOT a copy and paste from MS word then we can talk. It is clear you can't provide that for whatever reason. You can keep calling me names all you want if that helps you get over your frustration, I'm ok with that.

If you care to talk strategy or just learn a little something new about the game let me know, we can make a new thread and be civil and talk strategy to help everyone here.

Banned
    haha...this is fun and it is making my day, you're right. I'm here to help you get better if you want to. If you can provide me screenshots from where those figures are coming from, NOT a copy and paste from MS word then we can talk. It is clear you can't provide that for whatever reason. You can keep calling me names all you want if that helps you get over your frustration, I'm ok with that.

If you care to talk strategy or just learn a little something new about the game let me know, we can make a new thread and be civil and talk strategy to help everyone here.
    told you already want me to email the entire hand histories? if not i dont care i am not going thru that bs again but you can

Quote Originally Posted by Bonghead View Post
    told you already want me to email the entire hand histories? if not i dont care i am not going thru that bs again but you can
    Nope, because there is software available for you to run the numbers and post the screenshots.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Would like to see the screen shot too

PokerOwned Veteran
    carbon sucks balls. i get so f ucked on that site all the time!!

Quote Originally Posted by cadillacfunk View Post
    no one wants to be playing the 11 cent 300 chip tourneys im goin to juicy
    Of course people do. I do. They are fun. Tons of action. And great position play practice.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast