Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66117.57

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Limit holdem

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by aarowebs View Post
    I cant stand cash limit games, I would rather win or lose big and then go home

you have no clue, you can win in cash limit games, try 2/4 or 3/6 or 5/10 limit and come and see me..plus limit is the best way to get rakeback..trust me on that

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    i say 10 bucks at least for nl holdem..but you can always get lucky as well with 5 bucks..i have taken 5 to 100 many times..gl
    I would never play limit holdem, it's too boring. Just go play NL, and if you lose the $1 so what, win it back from freerolls. Pokerowned has plenty.

Seasoned Veteran
    I agree with bauss actually... limit games have higher variance, can't scare to protect... people call with draws, your hand is always worse....

PokerOwned Pro
    I'm forcing myself to do the limit, as aside from tournaments, when playing live, that is all there is. It does take patience, but it can be profitable. Just remeber, with the microstake level, you can't bluff who's not paying attention, and people in the microstakes rarely pay attention.

PokerOwned God
    thats so funny, i am playing limit now and was gonna start a thread about til i saw you just did... its very slow.kind of boring but i am playing to slow grind and have fun at same time! gl

PokerOwned Pro
    I know you're playing limit, you KOd me from the table jackass lmao

PokerOwned God
    o for real... lmao.. i didnt know i did.. my bad i wasnt paying attention to names on the table... get back on

PokerOwned Pro
    I can't, that was the last I had lmao. Got some stuff pending, but nothing at the moment besides a penny

PokerOwned God
    damn sorry bro

what?damn

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast