Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63354.89

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    just read the replies,,,only this to add,,,

when you are sat at the table...you should NEVER be thinking about the money...NEVER...it should all just be units of bbs etc etc...if yer thinkin bout the money while yer sat at the table...yer playin above yer bankroll...and prolly playin scared..and scared money is dead money...it'll prolly end up in the hands of someone like Blom via a circuitous trickle-upwards route..

glgl..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i never get into the big games never have enough money

PokerOwned God
    That is tru speaking. I once was worried, if I lose it needs to be quick. Had to catch the train, if I missed it I would be stuck in the desert cold in the middle of winter. lol Not good. I ended up only thinking of time as an issue, not concentrating on the art of poker.

Quote Originally Posted by 12monkeys View Post
    just read the replies,,,only this to add,,,

when you are sat at the table...you should NEVER be thinking about the money...NEVER...it should all just be units of bbs etc etc...if yer thinkin bout the money while yer sat at the table...yer playin above yer bankroll...and prolly playin scared..and scared money is dead money...it'll prolly end up in the hands of someone like Blom via a circuitous trickle-upwards route..

glgl..

PokerOwned Veteran
    isildur 1 the best player hu go go

Banned
    is the best poker player from pokerstars.. and the best in HU

PokerOwned God
    I am the next isildur. I am taking shit down and i am younger than him. :P

#NiggasInParis

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 12monkeys View Post
    lol @ homo.... ya obv didnt see him take down the super hi roller game in monte carlo....live...against the best pros around...
    its on you tube...
    durr also is one of the best live cash game players in the business...regularly taking $$ off donks like phil hellmuth and phil ivey ...tho not phil laak...( are all pros called phil..?...ed...)
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Banned
    yes he is good but remember those nosebleed limits , the swings are huge.

Banned
    i think sometimes, as evryone on poker, he counts on luck to win....but most of the time he's pure strategy.......

PokerOwned God
    He seems to be solid and does work hard at putting people on tilt then using it to his advantage.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast