Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63229.61

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    I think again nothing positive will happen...

I would play there again for sure, but I do not think it would ever be an option. Yes they have not been forthcoming with news, but I think they are uncertain as well. I wish them the best.

PokerOwned God
    fulltilt is never coming back to the usa or anywhere no time soon..i just want my 75 bucks from them but i am pretty sure there are many in line with larger amts that fulltilt owe

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    fulltilt is never coming back to the usa or anywhere no time soon..i just want my 75 bucks from them but i am pretty sure there are many in line with larger amts that fulltilt owe
    Yea I know a few ppl with a couple thousand on there :/

Elite PokerOwned Member
    wagon596
    Marshal
    Money Won
    $476.50
    It's my money,,,and I WANT IT NOW !!!! lol

@ wagon too funny

PokerOwned Master
    how could you ever trust them again ... and how could they ever expect people to money there again.... there done

Keep in mind people are dumb

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    Duh I wish they could give us more details about FTP, can't wait to play over there again.
    Are you kidding me PBB. You can't wait to play there again? FTP if it ever does open again, should be barred by anyone who respects online poker. They are a bunch of crooks. Sure the US should have left poker alone, but, I for one am glad it happened and brought to light all the dirty laundry that online poker has to light. Do you realize how much FTP make in rake alone for the past year. Shit, they should have way more money than the DOJ seized. They are a not only mis managed, they are out right crooks. Have you not seen all the news about them. From loaning red pros millions of dollars, selling full RB accounts, using player funds for future marketing, and just overall lying, cheating, and stealing from their player base. I just don't get you PBB. You can't wait to play there again????

PokerOwned Veteran
    would love 2 play at fulltilt again but glad i had no money on there when the shithit the fan.... would really love 2 see the ban get lifted from overseas sites like titan loved playing there more than any american site.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It's my money,,,and I WANT IT NOW !!!! dont really care if FTP come's back or not just give me my $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast