Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65299.91

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    it happens man... whit a little luck and you can do it.. dasn`t matter if you play horrible..

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f2/...ses-11526.html
    i think AK would be not a great hand in any situation, that way 1 of 2 time i fold that

What a lucky SOB. The A3s and KQo hands were so bad. The reason these hands are all bad is because he ended up risking huge portions or all of his stack each time. It's not as bad if he folds to the 5bet! Clearly this guy has QQ+ and you are a major dog. This is the epitome of a donk getting lucky. There is no way any of this was done based on reads because similar situations happened multiple times. I'm just glad he didn't win the whole thing. Now he'll drift off into the sunset and we never have to watch this crap again.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

PokerOwned Master
    let the donks be donks. let the donks be happy donks so they would lose everything and wonder why.

Banned
    i would do more then punch him in the face.lol

PokerOwned God
    hey it is part of the game and online poker on merge favors the underdog

just doing some grave digging
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Experienced Member
    ffs fk all the fishes in the mouth with my big ace 8============D )))))))))

Experienced Member
    If I were Aj I'd punch the ealer in her face. Then go after the girl dancing cause her boyfriend is an idiot

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Poker may not be right for you, I'm not sure your stable enough to handle the beats. The kid is 5 foot tall, and you would assault him? And put hands on the girl too? I hope your speaking in hyperboles.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    I dont care i woulda been the first to go to jail over this shyt!

Jesse Sylvia is now chip leader at thew final Table of WSOP this year. I will try to find more of his donk ass!

Best of WSOP Main Event 2012 - Jesse Sylvia 6-bets AJ Jejelowo on featured table - YouTube

2012 WSOP Best Hands: Sylvia-Salaburu - YouTube

Jesse Sylvia vs. Greg Merson. Best Hands at WSOP 2012 ME - World Series of Poker 2012 Main Event - YouTube

And the way his girlfriend celebrates his shitty play... She needs a good slap in the face

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast