Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62936.68

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    this is hard too play with a pocket ace !

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah this is a very hard.... i dont like play wtih this

PokerOwned God
    people are always whining about aces getting cracked, it happens, get over it already.

Banned
    i win with aces only when i have them on the big blind and everybody folds )))))) AA is a tricky hand......with winning procentage of 60% and 40% bad beats that makes anyoane to cry and to hate poker )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Experienced Member
    22 is better that AA for shure.....fold AA its a trap to lose ur stack

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    They can be difficult to play for all of us as well as any hand can be. Lots of different things that need be taken into consideration when playn each hand too. We all have won as well as lost and can always stand to learn a thing or 2.
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

Experienced Member
    maybe you have a problem with the bet size...you shouldnt bet so little...even if you have a small bankroll...you should play it agressive i mean very agressive in preflop ...to what purpose..? to scare everybody that have a speculative hand...and then if somebody pays you can try to calculate the range of your opponent..but i think its better to shove it ... Sorry for my english..not a native.Just making 25 points but i hope i helped you someway

Seasoned Veteran
    putting too much thought into it, I try really hard but I need to play it like you would any other hand

Hmmmm....Pocket Aces....This hand has been discussed since poker was created. Heres the thing, as we all know it is the best starting hand you can have. Saying that, I always try to have a full analysis of most of the players at the tables before I am willing to go to showdown with Aces. If not, I will agree with you. Lay them down and wait for a better position or flop next time.

PokerOwned God
    I would take them every hand, they still win more than they don't, it just doesn't feel like that sometimes.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast