Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $59529.64

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't lie

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow i literally made a thread with this exact title the other day so when i saw it in the chat i clicked on it to check it out and read the last thinking that you guys were talking about me. lol i was like what the hell did i miss here.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    well nice job on the br. Not to bad for never making a deposit

PokerOwned Veteran
    I love that an outdated forum post on 2+2 (dated may) and a post discussing owed cash outs prior to the takeover (which occurred the middle of november) are your reinforcing articles. This just justifies my point on your lack of IQ. Just because the guy posted it yesterday doesn't make it an up to date document. It's discussing up to november 3rd, yet the takeover didn't occur until the 14th or 15th. So, how about you go find more outdated documents and post them so I can read them all over again (since I've already read the outdated garbage you keep bringing up).

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by chadherczeg View Post
    lol. I'd post another screenshot, except this time of my employees W-9's but that would be against the law..
    lol what is up with this obsession u have of talking about your "employees"? i think that if u were telling the truth you would be talking about yourself. oh and also a w9 doesnt show income it is just a request for tax id. so im not really sure what that would prove i think a business owner would know that.

I love that an outdated forum post on 2+2 (dated may) and a post discussing owed cash outs prior to the takeover (which occurred the middle of november) are your reinforcing articles. This just justifies my point on your lack of IQ. Just because the guy posted it yesterday doesn't make it an up to date document. It's discussing up to november 3rd, yet the takeover didn't occur until the 14th or 15th. So, how about you go find more outdated documents and post them so I can read them all over again (since I've already read the outdated garbage you keep bringing up).
    lol, you post trying to sound intelligent but clearly missed the facts. all the information is there, and it was updated Dec 6th. There was 0 proccessed cashouts in november 2013, and only 3 thusfar in Dec 2013, but your eyes failed to read that. Keep thinking your shit don't stink, and your a poker professional, and that you are phil hellmuth. Your white magic doesn't save you from losing money to me left and right at the bcp tables, infact everytime i see you at a table i make sure to sit since your essentially free money and truthfully have no idea how to play this game. Anytime you want to put your money were your mouth is, 6 tables heads up minimum 1 hour no running and i'll take your roll. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    lol what is up with this obsession u have of talking about your "employees"? i think that if u were telling the truth you would be talking about yourself. oh and also a w9 doesnt show income it is just a request for tax id. so im not really sure what that would prove i think a business owner would know that.
    It's because he's a liar and he's full of shit. Obviously somebody who owns a company making 6 figures is not going to be spending time on a free roll forum trying to generate revenue to fund their poker habit, it's common sense - they would just deposit. His 500$ in his lock account is probably the most amount of money he's ever been able to handle at one time and he thinks hes a huge baller but its essentially worthless, as he might be lucky to get it if he requests a withdrawl around this time in 2014.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Really, then you must have not heard about Lock no longer being run by revolution. Not only is the new company paying all of the people Revolution didn't, but they are paying people who withdraw now. It's amazing how that works. I must be feeling argumentative today or something because I keep explaining this to you ignorant fuks without even factoring in that you are all of pretty low IQ's.
    Well, he won't be reading this so it won't matter, but I have been following this closely, and the TRUTH is, they paid a few people prior to and up to the move, but have not been paying much of anyone recently.

Even an affiliate site I belong to that was one of the few entities which was able to get money 'fairly' quickly to its members, has recently stated that it can not assist any more people for the time being because payments and communication has been halted.

I had positive hopes that Lock might change their ways and at least pay off the tremendous amount of past players owed (many more than 1 year old), but it doesn't seem in the cards, and while I have a balance I recently built up, I stopped playing about 2 weeks ago or so.

Note:
    Not only is the new company paying all of the people Revolution didn't, but they are paying people who withdraw now.
    Unfortunately, this is not true at all. Unless something changes pretty quickly I am jumping back to the Lock Poker are absolute crooks and I recommend no one play there.

chadherczeg - hope you can come back to posting, it is just the internet. Maybe act more like a fellow member and not someone above everyone else. Wish you the best.
    Last edited by WECpoker; 12-10-2013 at 01:09 AM.

LOL NAB! why bother to argue with this village Idiot. I honestly think that he think he's the master of the universe.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    W-9's are reports of earnings to each individual contracted agent (sent to both the IRS and the individual agent). As a business owner, I do know that.

That's what she said
    04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast