Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62454.58

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    hell yeah this lil competition should be fun, I too would love to join yall but I work a seasonal job so this time of year I work a lot the only po games I been able to play lately is the 10 and juicy, sometimes I make it home for lock but very rarely. so I wish all of u guys luck and I will be following your progress on ur challenge also sickread glglglgl

Experienced Member
    Best of luck with this

I just got my first cash of the month for $3.20. I lost AQ<A3... BVB just unlucky. I am gunning for a few more cashes and a win or two this week. I really wanna branch off into some $1 and $2 mtt's, but I need to get to $30 before I attempt. I am going to have to use pretty strict BRM or I will go off the rails and play way 2 high and also make sports bets. On pace atm for $50 month.... still think a $200 month is possible from FR's alone, but I will have to reassess in a week or 10 days from now. I am taking a small break and will be back for the 10pm est Carbon FR.

I have brought pain in May alright...pain to myself

But ideally, the goal is to bring two things: The kitchen sink and my tap-dancing shoes.

the thing is...with 4 freerolls..what if you are not going to win those freerols

PokerOwned God
    i love poker and play alot when i can but no plans like that just enjoy the game

Banned
    i think mb i made a mistake in entering this.. its the 3rd and ive only played in 2 mtts.
    LoL i am gonna have to ft ev 1 i do get in to make up for the lack of quantity of these fr's i can play. So the challenge is even harder.. im still up for it

only the 3rd day, so looks like a good pace!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

I had classes so I missed the first two. I am almost on break, so I will be playing more soon. I think LCD has me by a little. May LB is still mine.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast