Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63693.97

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    sometimes it throws people off and most of the time if i ever take a long time im usually trying to bubble lol its a good tool

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    WTF ever dude its only 8in deep duh lol pretty sad way of getting ur 5 points LOL

But anyways if i use the clock im sry but i had to run away from computer or had to do something but i will use the clock right before hand for hand but other then that i try to move the game along. Be thankful online gives u a clock/timer to make ur moves cause live sometimes it takes a few minutes to get someone to decide/play. If im at ur table tho i will try and hurry but just for you!!
    OMG! Get your mind out of the gutter!!..lol..I really need to be a little more careful on how I word things around here, I see. Thanks, Abwil..good to know someone is looking out for the old girl..being patient is one thing, and stalling is well, stalling..

Thanks for the input, everyone!

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    I leave if I feel like they're just playing the dumb fool. It's like when I used to compete online on TWL where some teams would try to play us, but we'd decline since they're not good enough to be ranked with us (they would shoot up in rank just for playing us).

Shoot,.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

I use the clock sometimes if I'm trying to induce a bluff on the turn. Works well a lot of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by cja83420 View Post
    i cant stand when people do this too try and make barely thier money back. heres an idea... play to win the tournament and quit wasting my time and making blings go up.
    Everyone is playing to win DUH!! You cant play to win a turny when ur only at the bubble LMFAO and its better to "make your money back" then to not cash. You play the way u want but dont think ur ever going to force anyone else to play ur idiotic way
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

my life is to long....thinking bout trying another one.........smileypensativo.jpeg

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Everyone is playing to win DUH!! You cant play to win a turny when ur only at the bubble LMFAO and its better to "make your money back" then to not cash. You play the way u want but dont think ur ever going to force anyone else to play ur idiotic way
    True

PokerOwned Veteran
    Sometimes I grind around 8/10 tables playing mtt's micros so I sometimes even let myself time out for 120" with 7 2 because I'm thinking of another table...
    So the time depends alot but ofc if you're just 2tabling my regular decisions take around 4"

PokerOwned Master
    I agree with you, some of these people think they are getting into your head, but that really isn't the way it is

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think it should be within 5 seconds on most decisions, maybe some that take 10-15. But if someones doing that too much, it gets annoying. I also hate that when someone is not on the computer, the time bank automatically starts and takes over a minute for them to fold. It should be only be used if someone presses time, but it obv wont change with merge's management.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast