Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62723.23

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Banned
    been playing over 18 years . real money about 12 years .

PokerOwned Master
    I started playing cards and gambling when I was prolly 13. My oldest brother would come home and teach us all the games. Online I been playing since 2003

haha captains poker i remember that. well i've been playing poker for about 8 years. i'm 26 now.

Ever since Paradise Poker open. are they even still around? man that was like 12 years ago.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Pro
    seeing all the years of how long people been playing. i think i need to work harder at it ..

I started playing poker when I was 8, my cousins and I use to sit on our grandparents and uncles laps and (help them) bet and rake pots. I come from a big family so the games were always running back in the 80's. I remember sitting on my Grandfathers lap and watching him bluff all the time and the first time he bluffed he winked at me before I could open my mouth to ask why he would bet with nothing, Remember I was 8!! From that moment on it's been every type of card game. We use to play 7 stud and no peek for our baseball cards and allowances. We created a ton of games, played a ton of pots and hustled a ton of money in school. By 13 I had my own book making business. We had a game running 5 days a week at Franks house, they would buy in or borrow from me to play, if they lost they owed me +25% vig. The game ran for about 5 years, It was a blast.

PokerOwned Master
    I used to play with my grandpa at the kitchen table stud games mostly, so when I turned 18 thats what I played this was before the Moneymaker effect, so all in all prob 22 years

PokerOwned Pro
    Im 29 and ive been playing poker since I was 16. The first time I played was against my uncle. It was my brother and I, my uncle, and his best friend. Needless to say, I lost all my money that day, but I was hooked for life.

PokerOwned Pro
    I started playing when The Dead Sea was only sick. We actually played for his last ten dollars, and then he couldn't afford his inhaler. I felt horrible when Methuselah told me (during a particularly sick Razz hand) that The Sea That Didn't Feel Well had, unfortunately, become The Dead Sea. To honor him, we put our heads together and invented dirt that day.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I have been playing since I was little. I started playing online poker and have been ever since

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast