Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
OMG duck,, but u said u did a max cashout and got ur ch eck??? wh at was the max u cd do?? do u mean it left like 11k still in ur account?? then u bet 6500$ more on football in one weekend? so not sure how much u have left, based on what ur withdrawel was tho..... sounds a litttle scary.... i,m sure u w a nt opinions from the guys tho.... casue i woild say stop betting now and with draw the rest,,, sounds like u stilll have a LOT IN there tho and jsut can get the moeny now..... sounds like ur bettting BIG amounts at one time tho,, eek wellll GLLL duck....

I did a Max cashout on bcp for $2980 on the 10th and got it on the 21st. yup $6500 on 4 games and a $500 on a 4 team parlay. funny thing is all 4 team lost. for the last 6 weeks when i was on the heater i lost about 9 bets out of 60 with an average bet of $200 per bet. and hitting parlay every week. so i though i would make a run and bet max right into an upset college week. Anyways just went to Costco and bought a 50 inch panasonic flat screen tv. im just going to stick to Po freeroll, netflix and video games until thanksgiven.