Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62121.18

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    I would never sportsbet in the first place ive only heard negative things my whole life about that.

Im taking a break from BCP it has the most sh!tiest on demand freerolls I have ever seen. Man im on tilt right now.

PokerOwned God
    tbh if you are having fun then keep grinding, if not take a break, but ayou started with 7,70, wow dude, you cash out once the max and do another cashout if you choose, but you have profit unimaginabkle results of a 7.70 parlay..gl in what you decide

Ok guys, just cash out my last 2k Bcp. I'm going to Scottrades website tomorrow and buy 40 to 50 shares of Twitter stocks tomorrow. I think this is the best route for me. So back to the beginning. hopefully i can buiilt it up again. i m sure i will.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Bet MMA a while since the chances of them throwing a fight is very slim...
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

damn i would take a lil break. maybe just try some poker and sit for a bit

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Very simple, when im down swinging I dump 44 cents in the .11 cent turbo 6 handed Sit N Go's and watch them call me donk and all kinds of names on merge lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    don't bet anymore sports betting is hard because things are so unpredictable u csn be betting on the cowboys and tony romo might be going thru personal problems that might throw his whole game off

PokerOwned Pro
    same thing happend to me and i continue loosing for over 3 or 4 months, its not time to take a break its the begging of nba and you can cash big with a little risk like 76rs with miami or lakers with clippers and the big win yestarday take little risks 300$ to $500 per match and hit does teams that can win and pays over 8 times ! gl

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Simple answer..take a break, as hard as that would be.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast