Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63911.32

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    I can do that, and I promise I wont run off to Mexico with all your points....
    And okay, that works for me!

what this site needs is a toc....talked to zab a few times about it....WHO KNOWS...

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    what this site needs is a toc....talked to zab a few times about it....WHO KNOWS...
    The only real agreement that needs to be made is not paying should BAN YOU from the site.

I'd like to play, but I have too many Doctor appointments coming up....might decide to do it anyway. I'll let you know before the 1st.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

I'm in for 10k if u accept, i guess im gonna have to start playing more than 6-7 tourneys a week again..

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

PS. To all the peeps i still owe, u will all be paid before this challenge starts in July, and again, i sincerely apologize for the wait!

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Donka View Post
    I'm in for 10k if u accept, i guess im gonna have to start playing more than 6-7 tourneys a week again..
    Quote Originally Posted by Donka View Post
    PS. To all the peeps i still owe, u will all be paid before this challenge starts in July, and again, i sincerely apologize for the wait!
    I'll gladly accept, but make sure to settle your debts before this please. I know you're trying so I won't give you a hard time or anything, but partaking in this before you pay them off wouldn't be good, so yeah, but I trust you.
    Last edited by jasonv12; 06-21-2013 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    I'd like to play, but I have too many Doctor appointments coming up....might decide to do it anyway. I'll let you know before the 1st.
    Alright. No rush.

Edited the description on the first page. Rivdee, Whorebot, Donka, and InvertedAfro, let me know if you want me to change anything there.

Also, if anyone else is interested, let me know before July starts. Again just throwing in a few points for fun is totally fine if you'd prefer that. It doesn't have to be anything big.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Good luck in your challenge and hope you do well...

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast