Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62509.6

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    he did have ALOT of winnings so $15 would be strange if he scammed over that, but I had a strange feeling about him, when I had a few convos with him on AIM trying to work out trades

Quote Originally Posted by fluffypuppy View Post
    He was last active on 2plus2 today at 12:30PM
    yup i know he goes on there alot almost daily trading he needs it to help get his money off carbon for GDMPs, so im thinking if some1 notifys that he has ran off with the $15+, that would make people not wanna trade with him on 2+2, so he would come running back here to pay it off....what u think?

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    your right dalsue we cant jump to conclusion but if he keeps putting it off thats a problem, im saying if some1 would say something on 2+2 about it then he clearly wouldnt want to ruin his rep on there so he would pay off his debts here, and then you can say on 2+2 that everything has been resolved, he does alot of trading on there so a little fire under his ass wouldnt hurt, I think it would make him pay now
    Yea , I was talking to him about 2+2 and he said he did up to $500 a week worth of trades on there , so the idea to let the word out on there is a good idea until he pays up to gametime and gsxr.

#NiggasInParis

Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    Yea , I was talking to him about 2+2 and he said he did up to $500 a week worth of trades on there , so the idea to let the word out on there is a good idea until he pays up to gametime and gsxr.
    exactly, 2+2 trading to him is very important due to he needs to get funds off carbon quickly....I think its your only shot at getting paid...hope the best

Banned
    I will be the first to say something on there...even though it has nothing to do with me, I hate him and will get a thrill out of it.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    exactly, 2+2 trading to him is very important due to he needs to get funds off carbon quickly....I think its your only shot at getting paid...hope the best
    Last I saw him playing on Carbon it was $2-5 buyin tournaments just 1 at a time. He used to be playing 6 bad beat tables at a time and some high entry tourneys. He either lost some money or took it all out.

#NiggasInParis

Elite PokerOwned Member
    dont stake anybody !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned God
    Mpettit,you need to respond to this asap, i see that you are online, i also posted it on 2plus 2, didnt want to do that, but you should have contacted me and gave me info, if you lost the roll or whatever, just tell me as a man and we can make arrangements..

PokerOwned God
    what the hell is 2+2?

Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    what the hell is 2+2?
    4 ldo

Poker Forum, they have a huge trading section.
    Last edited by Poof; 01-11-2012 at 09:51 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast