Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62364.14

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD55 View Post
    Why you are acting likes a fool? firstly lets say janish did not win shit and is the worst poker player ever, he still has the rights to offer coaching @ whatever fucking price he wants, it simply does not matter if what he coaches helps people makes them better or not. If you dont want the coaching then simply dont take it it could not be any easier....
    now this was an LOL moment....................and was not what I expected........

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran
    can you provide prof that you cashed in the live events and the wsop events

TON is Gone.
    Why you are acting likes a fool? firstly lets say janish did not win shit and is the worst poker player ever, he still has the rights to offer coaching @ whatever fucking price he wants, it simply does not matter if what he coaches helps people makes them better or not. If you dont want the coaching then simply dont take it it could not be any easier....
    So he has the right to offer his services as a coach, and I as a potential customer do not have the right to ask for his credentials?

Can you not explain your position without swearing and name calling?
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    now this was an LOL moment....................and was not what I expected........
    I know, the logic escapes me. He does not get that I am actually trying to help Janish, and that HE is the one hurting the cause.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    So he has the right to offer his services as a coach, and I as a potential customer do not have the right to ask for his credentials?

Can you not explain your position without swearing and name calling?

I surely could but with retards like you its hard sorry if prince got offended, and yes of course you have the rights to do so AS A POTENTIAL CUSTOMER, you can privat message him any second you like and ask for proof of what he is balabering, and that you are interested in taking the coaching if he does so, what you dont have the right to do , is ..... about every single post you did do.

TON is Gone.
    I surely could but with retards like you its hard sorry if prince got offended, and yes of course you have the rights to do so AS A POTENTIAL CUSTOMER, you can privat message him any second you like and ask for proof of what he is balabering, and that you are interested in taking the coaching if he does so, what you dont have the right to do , is ..... about every single post you did do.
    He offered his services here, and did not ask anyone to private chat him with a request for info. I don't get why you are being so emotional over this. You and I have never had a beef before.

Also, please show me where in the forum rules I have broken ANY of them?

Your personal attacks on the other hand........

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    He offered his services here, and did not ask anyone to private chat him with a request for info. I don't get why you are being so emotional over this. You and I have never had a beef before.

Also, please show me where in the forum rules I have broken ANY of them?

Your personal attacks on the other hand........

There is no beef , Im just simply making a point . That is That YOU are asking for proof of he`s winnings while there is 0 need for him to provide those, if you dont believe him dont know him then there is simply no reason for you to TAKE he`s coaching and thats that.
    So many people get scammed on this site im close to calling it the scammer forum, the first he coaches for a gay little 7$ for an hour will trust me report if janish didnt attend the coaching nor talk back omg another scamm.
    Fact is 7$ an hour is so cheap that id say its way to cheap, id ask for more then 7$ an hour just to look @ ur play

I am a pro fapper - $5/min to learn on webcam/skype. September only.

TON is Gone.
    There is no beef , Im just simply making a point . That is That YOU are asking for proof of he`s winnings while there is 0 need for him to provide those, if you dont believe him dont know him then there is simply no reason for you to TAKE he`s coaching and thats that.
    So many people get scammed on this site im close to calling it the scammer forum, the first he coaches for a gay little 7$ for an hour will trust me report if janish didnt attend the coaching nor talk back omg another scamm.
    Fact is 7$ an hour is so cheap that id say its way to cheap, id ask for more then 7$ an hour just to look @ ur play
    So you would trust a man who says he is a cop without asking for a badge?

You would go to a dentist who did not have a diploma on a wall?

You would let ANYONE clean your carpets or fix your roof?

You would allow ANYONE to take care of your kids?

You would let ANYONE fix your car or manage your money?

All as long as you know their online name and said they were good at it?

As a potential customer of the OP, I have the right to ask for proof of credentials any way or means I see fit.

I honestly don't know HOW to respond to the bolded section above as it defies any logic.

PokerOwned Master
    GET OUT THIS FORUM TON!!! lol
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23/can-you-find-jesus-28461.html

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0q6z8Bwca0D

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast