Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62121.18

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Ability /100 Network Filter
    DonMegaMan 1,767 $0 $2 1% $47 Super Tilt 58 Merge SNG Only

BR: $50.26(added 24 cents vip rebate)

Just a BR update.

Im taking this week off, reason is Im going to a wedding this weekend and I can't play the 150 seats freeroll. Will be starting back on stake games next monday.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Want to give Cookies some appreciation and credit. He has always said big part of grinding is to get to the 150seat freeroll, get a 109 ticket and hit big. When i was broke, he staked me for some sngs, got my br started and helped me understand grinding. As most of you know, i got a 109 ticket last week which i used for fri nights 109 buyin 20K gtd and cashed 3.6K (2nd place). Thanks for all the advice and support cookies!!

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    Want to give Cookies some appreciation and credit. He has always said big part of grinding is to get to the 150seat freeroll, get a 109 ticket and hit big. When i was broke, he staked me for some sngs, got my br started and helped me understand grinding. As most of you know, i got a 109 ticket last week which i used for fri nights 109 buyin 20K gtd and cashed 3.6K (2nd place). Thanks for all the advice and support cookies!!
    Getting into that 150 seats to 150k seats is definetly important, then winning the ticket is great giving you a FREE chance at a huge cash! You lived the dream , now do it again!

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by donaldmega View Post
    Im taking this week off, reason is Im going to a wedding this weekend and I can't play the 150 seats freeroll. Will be starting back on stake games next monday.
    Have fun , get drunk. Good luck when you come back to playing!

that's so sick!! congrats man!!!

Seasoned Veteran
    thats really awesome dude congrats

Elite PokerOwned Member
    good luck hope that you do well bring in thousands

Congrats Madjek!!! I just got home and seen this. Hope I can do the same soon.

Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Ability /100 Network Filter
    DonMegaMan 1,768 $0 $2 1% $45 Super Tilt 58 Merge SNG Only

BR: $68.12 (added $17.80 RB and 6 cents vip rebate)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456