Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63354.89

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    This is still going on from like 3 months ago. Did you read any of the previous posts?

Quote Originally Posted by trubton444 View Post
    This is still going on from like 3 months ago. Did you read any of the previous posts?
    When has G ever used his brain for anything?

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    When has G ever used his brain for anything?
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

whats going on?? zab are you going to make the tables so we can finish this? cmon already this has gone on way too long

dude can we please get this thing back up and running???? like wtf guys lets finish this damn thing lol it started in the begining of January lmfao! cmon man lets do it up!

PokerOwned Master
    Im dtf

its ridicoulsus like i know ppl cant play b.c the tournys arent in the client anymore but cmon its taking to long to put them back in there....i jhust wanna finish it i dont care about the $$ but like ive never seen a tourny take this long

PokerOwned Master
    14k in points with 4 of us left...2500 for you and the other 1 loss person, 4500 for me and prawn

nope i wanna play it out, we waiting this long already, if you didnt argue b4 about the rules im sure cookies would have done soimething about the sitatuation but he quit on us after u and him had that little argument about the rules...the rules clearly state that the final 4 resets and thats how its gonna play out we just gotta wait for the gsxr and sugglia matchup so we can have the final 4 seedings....cookies has to be the toruny director again so we can finish this

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    nope i wanna play it out, we waiting this long already, if you didnt argue b4 about the rules im sure cookies would have done soimething about the sitatuation but he quit on us after u and him had that little argument about the rules...the rules clearly state that the final 4 resets and thats how its gonna play out we just gotta wait for the gsxr and sugglia matchup so we can have the final 4 seedings....cookies has to be the toruny director again so we can finish this
    alright, guess we will just never finish this and no1 will get anything...i dont really care either way

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast