Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62015.58

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    There in an inherent flaw in this method. For instance, player A has played 1000 games, made 100 final tables and won 20 games, player B has played 500 games, also made 100 final tables and won 20 games. Obviously they are not equally skilled despite both having a 20% win ratio when making final tables.

Also, now on the player profile page has the total # of games played.
    +1

method by OP is total wins/total cashes really (since the freeroll cash at FT) all that ratio tells you is your roi value vs another member, and ONLY if same number of games are played, AND in the same field quantity (carbon consistently has a bigger player pool at least at night afaik, so a small mtt player has advantage over a 1 table sng or cash player). real comparison should be split between <=27 players (3 table close enough play for single table sng players), and 4 table + games, and from there figure roi% (game cash/game played) and THEN take 1st place finishes / ROI. That will give you the most consistent result, provided you have a large enough sample (most accurate from 1000+ games, ok accuracy from 250+, very poor less amount of games)

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    if you minus the positive integer into the negative plotoplasma then you get = donk

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    PO games have no correlation to what your skill level is. They are progressively getting more donkish and its becoming a crap shoot, any "freeroll" thats played. Wheres those extra funds going from buy ins LOL
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Master
    I tried to read that s8... I judge ability sittin at the table with 'em... could be wrong but so be it.

Insert user title here RichardBachman's Avatar
    i'm 0/6 in carbon games so far. i'm the best eva

PokerOwned Demi-God
    im .1666 i'll take it but in my profile it says that i win 4% of the tourneys i play which means i win 4 tournaments out of a 100 im not sutre if that is good or not
    Last edited by nab76; 12-16-2013 at 06:59 AM.

PokerOwned Pro
    is always good to know how to calculate the odds of winning a hand of poker... very good to play.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    I DON'T GET because most of the time people aren't in the final table,if you hit the top ten I think you would have done good.

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    It would be cool if we could see how many total tournaments we've played in, then we could really start calculating some stats.
    This, would be an interesting statistic.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lmao 0/6 is a nice start! keep it up maybe u will cash someday!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast