Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63312.14

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    if tehy changed it id deff playthere....other than that....deff not interested.....sucks bbig time!

lol I dont know how I overlooked it. Its on the homepage. I just never scrolled down lol

Seasoned Veteran
    five minutes ???? five minutes, I had only two minutes to find it........ but the password did come for bovada,, wasn't it called something else b4?

Seasoned Veteran
    TY bo dog

PokerOwned Veteran
    5 minutes prior to the freeroll you will see a button on this site that says sho password...........click that and it will give you the passwrod to the tourney.

Best of luck to you hope that you do well I reallllly neeed to

Seasoned Veteran
    I was wondering if anyone knows the payout on the 20$ free roll on Bovada Poker?

i dont play bovada that much so i dont know the payouts on the site i like knowing who im playing instead of being a number

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

Experienced Member
    1 week into pokerowned and i been clown on because im asking "common sense" question, (for those who knows!) So let me tell ya jokers this.. This tournament coming up i will be final table, and for those who been on the circus thinking they funny and smart, Lets take it on the poker table!!.. OriginalHustlerz87

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Okay last time i checked this wasnt the place for pissing contests. If you guys want to whine and see whos pecker is bigger take it elsewhere

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast