Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64933.4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If the router is down and we don't get compensated, then neither do the people that do the task/survey. When they resolve it on their end, you will get paid and so will we.

More importantly, it appears you are using a proxy which is against our terms & conditions and would also explain why these routers aren't paying you since they too don't like when people do that. Your IP says you are from Chicago even though your address says Michigan - if you continue to use the proxy server here you will be permabanned

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Banned
    wow Astub. Thank you so much. That makes my night I am so serious. I promise you I will return them if they hit at some point in the future. Let me see if I can figure this exchange out that you speak of.

Banned
    What are you talking about? I am in Taylor Michigan.

Banned
    I don't even know what a proxy is. This is an old laptop and I got it when I was living an ex in Chicago. THat is the only thing I can think of. I am born and raised Michigan resident and that is where I have been 95 percent of my life, including right now

Banned
    This is not an issue I am shying away from. What the heck do you mean I am using a proxy? I am in my house in Taylor MI using the same internet I ALWAYS use.....I have the Detroit Lions on the TV and I am watching them like any other Detroit fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairbrain View Post
    I don't even know what a proxy is. This is an old laptop and I got it when I was living an ex in Chicago. THat is the only thing I can think of. I am born and raised Michigan resident and that is where I have been 95 percent of my life, including right now
    Yeah...proxies don't work like that. Your account will be suspended until further notice since I'm 99% sure who you are...BOSS

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12