Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    i think is not real , I can't bealive

Experienced Member
    sick. that's how it is, when you're a pro.

PokerOwned God
    loose a million, gain a million back, . all in a day for a pro player..no way..if i had a million i woudlnt play poker with it..that is a fact

He better be glad he didn't run into me,,,, I would have cleaned his clock,,,, oh wait a minute he probably wasn't playing on the .02-.05 tables. ROFL-LMAO
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Seasoned Veteran
    i wish i was that luckey lol

Quote Originally Posted by oldbet View Post
    Gus said that:Some people believe the skill to luck ratio falls at somewhere around 70% - 30%, while others argue that the ratio is closer to 90% - 10%. If you ask me, however, I'll tell you something you won't hear from almost anybody else. Poker is 100% skilful.
    oldbet.... i think THATS exactly what people WANT to hear..... i think im closer to say what people REALLY dont want to hear ....in my way of seing things, Poker is indeed 70% - 30% ratio , but a 70%luck - 30%skill ratio , what leads me to that is the simple fact that you will always depend on luck, no matter what,..... then someone says "but i can bluff, so im not depending on luck", yes you are, cause even so you will always depend on luck of other players folding to your bluff.... there are no illusions here, we are just dealing with numbers .. .. .. ..
    Last edited by Swittie; 10-03-2012 at 04:38 PM.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned God
    Sure that's cool, but the dude lost a million before getting back to even. That's wha's really crazy.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    wow that amount is much money to surf the internet lol

crazy shit....hopefully i can get 1 mill in 50 hours lmao.....that would be nice

PokerOwned Pro
    Think about bill gates... That dude makes like 50M in 50 hours! Still thats pretty amazing althoughh its far from a record. Antonio Esfandiari made over 18M in 2-3 days of play!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast