Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Thread: Wwe

Post Wwe

WWE World Wrestling Entertainment Is In my Opinion The Best Game Ever And Call of Duty Any one cant say anything about that Tag Team!

ok

I guess I can understand playing WWE as a video game, but watching it on TV is mind-numbing. It caters to the lowest level of mammalian intelligence.
    But I reckon that's just my opinion, since it seems to be popular enough to rate a continuing television broadcast. But, then, so do "The Bachelor", "Survivor" and The Kardashians, so I'm not sure that means anything other than that the average TV viewer has the mental capacity of a mountain gorilla.

I must be pissy this morning - probably need another cup of coffee.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have been following pro-wrestling on and off since 1978. In my opinion the wwf/wwe ran good promoters out of the business and since then the "sport" has become excessively brutal. I suppose it might be a good video game, but I won't play it.

best tag team in the WWE ever is The Natural Disaster.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    My son likes wrestling, but I never really got into it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'm not a big fan of professional wrestling, but the video game does look fun.

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    Still watch raw. just got back into it ayr ago me and my son started watching. thinking about getting the WWE Network sounds pretty legit for$9.99 a month and u can watch every single wrestling event ever
    I poker face off and now she faceless.
    I poker so much I deserve a bracelet!