Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Were are the SC:BW fans?

Anybody still play starcraft:broodwar ? How about SC2: HotS ? Were are the fans here on pokerowned of the best RTS game series ever?!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I love BW, I've been playing starcraft since I was about 12. It's the best RTS game ever made

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeyfish07 View Post
    I love BW, I've been playing starcraft since I was about 12. It's the best RTS game ever made
    yes ive also been playing on/off since 1999 do you play on iccup or fish currently??

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pOp3yE View Post
    yes ive also been playing on/off since 1999 do you play on iccup or fish currently??
    Not currently. I'm using a netbook at the moment and it has one of those mousepads you have to drag your finger across....It makes SC a little too difficult. I can't build fast enough with this mouse to hang on ICCUP. I plan on playing again when I get another desktop though

PokerOwned Veteran
    I was a masters Terran in WOL and HOTS and I played a ton of Brood War in high school. Definitely my favorite games of all time.

Not currently. I'm using a netbook at the moment and it has one of those mousepads you have to drag your finger across....It makes SC a little too difficult. I can't build fast enough with this mouse to hang on ICCUP. I plan on playing again when I get another desktop though
    Yeah, I wouldn't want to play in that situation either, sounds like it would be a big hassle and pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by crispzilla View Post
    I was a masters Terran in WOL and HOTS and I played a ton of Brood War in high school. Definitely my favorite games of all time.
    Were do you play currently?

PokerOwned Veteran
    I loved starcraft 2 as well until they nerfed the reapers (Because noobs kept whining about it). You could harrass the other players economy with hit and run attacks all game long

I loved starcraft 2 as well until they nerfed the reapers (Because noobs kept whining about it). You could harrass the other players economy with hit and run attacks all game long
    reapers are still a viable opening and used for heavy harass's along with hellbats in the early game in a lot of builds in hots proleague you know

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pOp3yE View Post
    reapers are still a viable opening and used for heavy harass's along with hellbats in the early game in a lot of builds in hots proleague you know
    Ya but you used to be able to upgrade their jetpack right away.....Now you have to have a factory or something before you can either build the reapers (or maybe it's just the jetpack upgrade, it's been so long I can't remember).....it's so nerfed compared to what it was when the game originally launched

Ya but you used to be able to upgrade their jetpack right away.....Now you have to have a factory or something before you can either build the reapers (or maybe it's just the jetpack upgrade, it's been so long I can't remember).....it's so nerfed compared to what it was when the game originally launched
    that doesnt mean they are now useless and weak though and as games develope balance issues start developing too and fixes are needed as hots and sc2 are still relatively new :P look how long they updated and balanced the original series for, was atleast 12 good patches ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast