Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63911.32

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: PS4 or Xbox1?

Experienced Member
    Wait until they come out especially because some things advertised my not actually be featured. Wait n see.

Seasoned Veteran
    Id say ps4... but i guess it all depends on what your personal likes are in terms of games you wana play and such

PokerOwned Veteran
    I like more the PS4 console the XBOX because the pictures are better.

Four reasons PS4 is the way to go;
    1) Playstation has always had noticeably better graphics than anything from Microsoft.
    2) Do some research on the next-gen Kinnect device, especially what hackers can do with it & what it is capable of right out of the box.... Creepy stuff out there if you find what I've seen.
    3) Sony still has some of the better Exclusive titles you can only get on Playstation.
    4) Yes Bill Gates is a so-called "Philanthropist" but dig a little deeper & you may discover any evil mad scientist/evil genius at work behind closed doors.

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Why don't you try asking him. I mean really this type of question doesn't have a right or wrong answer, its purely subjective. Just don't dont get him a nintendo wii U.

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    My opinion is get neither and wait till next year. Let the new purchasers deal with the bugs and jacked up release price, then about a year or so down the road pick up a cheaper updated version.

Im pised that Ijustgot madden for PS3 but Madden on ps4 looks incredible....cant believe thats a video game.

I might sell it to gamestop for like prob $35ish or w.e credit and use that to get PS4 and get madden for PS4.

PokerOwned Master
    Xbox is the way to go but either way the NSA will be watchin you!!!

Seasoned Veteran
    PS4 purely because my friends are getting it haha, i have no opinion theyre as good as each other to me!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I don't know if Battlefield 4 came out for XBOX 360 only but It was always a PS Game and it better be out for the PS3 or PS4 because that is all I play. I don't enjoy the XBOX controllers.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast