Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: PS4 or Xbox1?

Since this is for your kid the choice will depend on their age. I know that the Kinect has been a hit with younger kids, but if your's are more into the "hardcore" type games like COD, Sports games like Madden, etc they probably won't use it. I personally am leaning towards a PS4. I have an Xbox 360 now, I like it, but PS Plus has so much more free content the Live and Gai Kai is swinging my decision too.

Personally i'm waiting to see what develops after release. I really want PS4 for Gran Tourismo 6 but that isn't available at launch.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

I have the xbox but the grandkids are wanting some new player thing. Always coming out with something new.

Survey Master
    both systems have pros and cons. guess long as i can play shooter games and madden im fine with either

PokerOwned Veteran
    I will just stick with ps3 fuk paying that much for either of those not worth it.

Xbox1's all come with the Kinnect. It sounds good but it is really a spy/snooping tool that can never be turned off & the Xbox will not work with it disconnected. Research it online some. It has a feature which allows you to turn the system on with a voice command, hence it is always listening. Not to mention that it can see through walls, powerful enough to see a color image through walls 3-4 rooms away.
    I guess if you buy the new Xbox1 you must be naive and think Bill Gates is a really nice guy "helping" all those starving kids in Africa! ROFL
    Last edited by SyKoChiller; 08-07-2013 at 09:28 PM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow thats crazy that theres no way to turn that off!

Seasoned Veteran
    Even tho I agree that the xbox1 seems to be a spying device, I could imagine that if its left unplugged that it can't spy without power.

Seasoned Veteran
    At the moment it would be silly to buy the xbox one, not many people will buy it, only the die hard xbox fans. Ps users will stay with the ps and many xbox users are converting to PS. Your child would much prefer the playstation as i can guarantee thats what his friends will be using, and you dont want a console which no friends have

The concept of the Xbox1 I think is really cool. But, to always have it on is kind of strange to me. I love xbox. I went out and bought the limited edition MW3 xbox and Limited Edition MW3 earforce deltas wireless headphone and wireless chat headset. I think I might stick with that for a while. Plus, I pretty much only use my xbox to watch netflix and espn on anyway. Since I play so much poker....

PokerOwned Veteran
    I will probably be purchasing a playstation for the fourth time in my life. Hasn't done me wrong up to this point.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast