Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62305.61

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo

Experienced Member
    kilaristing (Y)

Thats cool! My nintendo thread is still getting traffic. Just one of those things that a certain generation will always hold close, ecspecially gamers

007 altime fav for me ill still kick anyones azz in it with the rcp-90,lol or ill just pp7 your azz in the back of the head on licsense to kill.

www.legitgptsites.com

o yeah mike tysons punch out,gotta love that one took me forever to learn how to beat MIKE,just get past the first 50 sec and the punch s get weaker youll see a flash right before he does the upper cut that knocks u out cold with one punch,then hit im twice then dodge the next one just after the flash,easy as pie remeber just focus on getting past the first 50 sec or so, thats the key to beating him, get over 5000 points win in descion

www.legitgptsites.com

PokerOwned Demi-God
    nintendo was the first proper video game system (u cant count atari lol tho even that was lotsa fun)mine dad bought frm london for me bcoz i was cry for it the one avlable in india was call 'samurai' p.s mike tysons punchout, ninja gaiden, karate, double dragon, and obviously mario and contra are the some of the besttttt games u can play evn today if u still got ur console that is.

Survey Master
    i loved nintendo. the zelda series. rc pro am. skate or die among many others

PokerOwned Master
    Nintendo is Mario bross.... I like this !!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    punch out, adventure island, castlevania, the flinstone the simpsons megaman, ninja gaiden double dragon, contra, etc etc

Seasoned Veteran
    metroid! best game ever

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    i loved nintendo. the zelda series. rc pro am. skate or die among many others
    OMG RC PRO AM used to love that game!! SUV rally racing at its finest best part was all the powerups i used to love the missiles to blow up other vehicles and those oil spills were dam irritating in the later stages the only game that came close to this later on was lamborghini on super nintendo tht was awesome as well u cud do betting on the races and upgrade ur car

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast