Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63725.72

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Madden 08

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    My sons (23 and 22 y.o.) play Madden way too much(that and Fifa). But I know they have graduated to the '12. I'm not quick enough with the controllers to play with them to give you first hand thoughts..

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    I will take 08 over any of the newer versions. I think they tried to hard on some of the graphics for the newer versions. Sidebar: Sometimes it is fun to rack up about 500 rushing yards in a game....LOL
    Its harder to rush in 08 if thats what you're talking about. And All Pro is the difficulty that is most realistic in terms of a challenge. In this game, i hate how many fumbles occur. Just way too much. Plus there are so many deflections when you break the pocket and defensive lineman are in front of you. But overall, still love this game.

why are we commenting on Madden 08' LMAO.....lets talk Madden 12' come on boyyyyy.....

PokerOwned God
    i like madden 08 over 13.but i take madden 12 over all

PokerOwned God
    Yeah I really enjoyed the 08 series as well. I still do but just cant find any online matches late nite. If anyone here wants to game with Madden08 online, I have a file will give you current 2012 rosters with real stats. IF anyone wants to game, PM me. I do like to play late, but really anytime. Oh shit, hope i have a controller still. Should have two of them.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    madden 08 cud very well b better than madden 12 or 13 simply bcoz gameplay was gr8 and graphics wer gud enuff. as they say old is gold its truth evn in video games but not always some of the games nowadays r so kickass but many of em not good gameplay too complicated too slow or too fast lol. Classics like mario contra ninja gaiden double dragon karate punch out phew so many not gr8 graphics but wen it comes to fun factor they cannot be beat thts for sure........

Elite PokerOwned Member
    reaLLY MADDEN 08WELL IS A FINE GAME JUST FINE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12