Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60848.68

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

Great new (free) MMORPG---fp shooter!!! <---- Tank lovers post here***

It's a game called: "World of Tanks."

What a great game... The 'official' war starts April 14th, so if you're interested, I'd suggest to get started on building/buying a good tank, tank destroyer, or Self-Propelled Gun (arty).

I have a Panzerjäger I and am quite good with it since I have spall protection (structural integrity protetion) and 500,000 credits worth of camo...

At this stage, I have enough "cash" to buy a Hetzer and probably a StuG III, but I am sticking to the tier 1 tank battles since the Panzerjäger I has the best accuracy out of all the tanks and TDs in that tier (I'm a sniper).

Not the best vehicle, but the nuances of repairing isn't that inherent withint the game's mechanics. Overall, it's a good starter vehicle:

"The good accuracy of this weapon was especially commented on. Usually a hit is obtained with the first shot at ranges up to 1,000 metres (1,100 yd). Penetration ability is too low for the necessary combat ranges in the desert. [I]The chassis is too weak. The engine is overtaxed. Springs in the suspension are continuously breaking."
    "In one case, three Mk II (Matilda II infantry tanks) were penetrated at a range of 400 metres (440 yd) by 4.7 cm tungsten-core armor-piercing shell (Pz.Gr. 40). It usually penetrates 60 millimetres (2.4 in) of armor. Therefore, a small percentage of these rounds are desired. The 4.7 cm armor-piercing shell (Pz.Gr. 36(t)) will not penetrate a Mk.II at 600 to 800 metres (660 to 870 yd). [I]But the crew will abandon the tank because fragments spall off the armor on the inside."
    Here's some more pics and a vid:

What are you guys gonna be!?!?!?
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 06-01-2011 at 05:49 PM.

Zab
    I tried the beta.. thought it kind of sucked :|
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I got some awesome fun Tank game on Nintendo 64, but not really interesting this game anymore.
    I might try it thought
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Knight-Lieutenant
    Is there an english version of this?

The website's download section is offline for maintenance.

If you d/l the game add me as a recruit or clan leader if you make/join a clan.

User name: eqgh5uea

Banned
    Everyone 'LIKE' our facebook page please, here's the link: PokerOwned.com | Facebook

^^^ = k.

Master Sergeant
    it seems good.

kamehameha3
    is this a computer game ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast