Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63652.35

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    nah the ps3 graphics are still insane on the game.....esp if ur tv is hd using hdmi ......but i did notice on the led tv in other room its clearer than the lcd....but nothing that would make me not get the game....its all still reall......u see everything perfect

PokerOwned Veteran
    trevor in gta 5 is verry good man i like random position on wc under koshj

Experienced Member
    Great game. The story is great how they split it between 3 characters and they all interact with each other. The online gameplay was broken when the game released but now that they got it running smooth, The open world aspect of GTA put together with playing with friends and doing missions together or just messing around is insane. It will win Game of the Year!

PokerOwned God
    its definitely a fun game.. my ps3 is so old that it cant handle the game, freezes up on me

PokerOwned Veteran
    i like it very much and is better whe u are driving whiout no car, look so funny

The story is great how they split it between 3 characters and they all interact with each other

Parlay Champion
    I want Grand theft auto five for playstaion 3 so bad. I loved Grand Theft Auto 4 for playstation 3 so I know the new Grand theft auto five will be freaking awesome. Love the open world aspect of the game. The game literally never ends. On Grand theft auto 4 somtimes i would just cruise the city, listening to the radio. By far one of the best video game franchises out there.

i cant wait til it comes out

Seasoned Veteran
    I hope it really comes out on pc in march hate playing with controler its so bad

Experienced Member
    wow i need this game because very very good graphic

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast