Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62015.58

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Opps 2

PokerOwned Veteran
    I went through it and got the max prestige and diamond camos. Not a huge fan of the game but I think its better than most do. Only really play kill confirmed but Im pretty much done now. Rarely play anymore although last time I played a couple days ago, I got 3 swarms in the same round/life. Ended with like a 65-2 or something, def the best K/D Ive ever gotten, so its still got some value I guess.

This is a gambling site so ill let you guys know that there are tournament site where people play for cash. Its kinda fun. looking for good players to join my team. heres the site first is $1080 would be split four ways tho
    might be fun to play games for points also if theres enough people here
    http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming...0-series/prize

Quote Originally Posted by future View Post
    This is a gambling site so ill let you guys know that there are tournament site where people play for cash. Its kinda fun. looking for good players to join my team. heres the site first is $1080 would be split four ways tho
    might be fun to play games for points also if theres enough people here
    Spam referral posts are spammy

PokerOwned Veteran
    I must say I am freaking pumped for zombie ORIGINS! GOING TO BE EPIC! I HOPE>...

PokerOwned Veteran
    Black Ops 2 is beast. I play Hardcore Search, but I do like Hardcore DOM too. I haven't been playing much because I have been a lot of No Limit Hold'em.

PokerOwned Veteran
    ZOMBIES ORIGINIS IS EPIC! I wish it was out for ps3! I HATE YOU XBOX!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yea seriously, you pay 15 bucks for new maps and half of them are just remakes? are you kidding me? ORIGINS IS SICK THOUGH!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12