Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63650.7

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    lakers are in a word fucked.. kobe looks like he out with achilles tendon torn , plus theyll have to play either okc or spurs 1st round, clippers gonna win it !!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Sucks for Kobe, what a great career. There was so much talk of how long Kobe could play and how is crazy minutes recently will have an affect on him. And finally, the worse happens. This injury is going to be tough to come back from. I know he's one of the toughest players in the NBA or any other sport but being that old with a torn achillies....ouch. I hope he recovers fast, but I dont know if he'll be the same Kobe. The Lakers arent going to be that good but the way Kobe was playing defense, the difference in numbers might not be that huge. The role players are going to have to step up. I didnt think they had a chance against OKC and def dont think so now. They could prolly compete with the Spurs but I think OKC will end up with the top spot. This offseason is going to get interesting, amnesty and trades might happen although I think Buss would be crazy to amnesty Kobe.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    My choices in order are Thunder, Knicks, and then Heat.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I hope indiana, it is not very realistic but maybe, everything is possible

PokerOwned God
    Bulls Warriors in the finals all day! die hard bulls fan but also warriors fan being from the bay area. I was born not too far from where they play. But in all likelihood it will be the Heat and the Thunder again. First post woot lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Miami HEAT .......

PokerOwned God
    lol I despise the heat.. but they are solid.. cant deny it

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeop lakers seem to be done...black mamba's career is probably over now, that's unfortunate...kobe the mannn

The Lakers were done with or without Kobe - as the 8 seed, they will get smoked by OKC or SA

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i dont care who it is - as long as Omri Casspi playes for them

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast