Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63732.46

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    cowboys goin to smash today i have a feeling....and giants should have this is no bs goes on today..gl on ur betss
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Survey Master
    sorry guys woke up late and to avoid any arguments from either the betting player or myself no 1pm games are taken. all games are close except colt jets but i dont want anyone mad if they lose. and neither of you are online to confirm so try again before 4. again sorry i overslept
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

lmao...im sure if the jets were losing you would book it thats bullshit bro, as long as it is in the threead b4 kickoff you would book it you said.....you booked games late last week w.e...lol no question in my mind if jets were losing you would book it

i dont care its only 2.5k but its just the principal...w.e bbl

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    lmao...im sure if the jets were losing you would book it thats bullshit bro, as long as it is in the threead b4 kickoff you would book it you said.....you booked games late last week w.e...lol no question in my mind if jets were losing you would book it
    it wouldnt have mattered to me either way. jets game was only game i was losing when i woke up. i was ahead on 2 games vs stereotes. so i make profit on juice between the 4 games that were bet most likely. i just saw neither of you on to confirm.

you are correct last week i took action 15 mins late. and i have spoke with a couple ppl and said post in thread if theyll take the line at start of game im cool with it. but those ppl pmed me and said they wouldnt be around.

i was just trying to save an argument here by not taking action since neither was on. sorry dude. ill be on rest of day so 4pm games are good to go

Survey Master
    lines are up. again sorry to anyone who had a bet placed for earlier

that doesnt make sense that I have to PM you? and I didnt confirm? Once I post the bet in the thread its confirmed and thats what I want. I waited till the last minute as you like incase the line changed so I took the Jets -3. Typical.

its only 2.5k points so I dont care but to say that I didnt confirm is a horrible excuse. Once I post it in here its confirmed for me your the one that has to confirm it and you say if its posted before kickoff its good. I guess not today though. Ill consider the 4pm games if you online

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    its only 2.5k points so I dont care but to say that I didnt confirm is a horrible excuse. Once I post it in here its confirmed for me your the one that has to confirm it and you say if its posted before kickoff its good. I guess not today though. Ill consider the 4pm games if you online
    i have made exceptions in the past for ppl who said they would not be on. we talked well prior to start of game and made an agreement. is everyone on here a fucking prick????? im not saying no goddamn bets cause the fucking jets are finally winning a damn game. im fucking sick and i slept late. neither you nor stereotex were online to confirm the bets. i was over an hour late waking up. i was trying to be fair to all involved. im seriously about to say fuck all of you with this idea

Survey Master
    no more bets close this thread please. im tired of all you goddamn crybabies on here. nobody gives a fuck that there might be a situation happening. im giving you free points basically and all u wanna do is cry. i gave it shot but i cant please anyone. gl and bet with someone else

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast