Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64902.12

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Strikeforce heavyweight tournament

Ok who watched the first round rights last week? I was very upset that Fedor lost and i felt like they should have let him go to the 3rd round. I really wanted to see him and Ailstar fight!

Banned
    fedor definitely took a beating from "big foot" but he is known for doing that then knocking someone out or submitting them. I would have also like to seen a third round

Corporal
    Whoever win Werdum Overem fight will win tourney now that fedor's gone

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Thats what im saying Fedor def has a chin and he would have been swinging for the fences to get that knockout for the 3rd round. Would have been an exciting round i think. I think Overem is hands down the favorite to in it now that dude is a monster.

Banned
    Thats what im saying Fedor def has a chin and he would have been swinging for the fences to get that knockout for the 3rd round. Would have been an exciting round i think. I think Overem is hands down the favorite to in it now that dude is a monster.

Corporal
    i watch that fight, crazy,if they went to third round i think fador could of knocked him out

PokerOwned Master
    yeah i watched it its was a amazing them cats are crazy.. they put there lifer online for there familys one hit can killid them

Banned
    Overeem vs Big Foot will be a hell of a fight though

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think overeem should handle bigfoot. To be honest if Overeem was in the UFC i think he would eventually be the heavyweight champion dude is a beast. Who seen when Overeem fault Brett Rodgers he tossed Bretts big behind with one arm...Thats pur strentgh.

Corporal
    Overeem has never beaten anyone of quality except for B Rogers. He's a wuss who has a history of ducking wrestlers and bjj experts, he has only once beaten a top 10 fighter. Werdum has already wooped him and Kharitonov has beaten him too lol and they are both in this tourney. I think Overeem's fans are crossovers from the wwe, they like their fighters all roided out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast