Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63229.98

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    man the nfc championship is pretty much the super bowl. no disrespect to the afc. THe super bowl champion is coming of out of the nfc and that's the niners baby.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I fully expect both games to be great, I think the superbowl will certainly have a diverse match up as between the NFC and AFC teams remaining they play very different from conference to conference.

Experienced Member
    Lets go Seahawks

PokerOwned Veteran
    The Niners...? Seriously? I make them the least likely of the four.

PokerOwned Pro
    This is super late but I bet seattle and the broncos are both in the superbowl. The Patriots have a good chance, but I think its Mannings time to shine...as he has all year. The Patriots just have a lot of dead weight on their team this year...

Banned
    49ers vs pats was a good game last year will be a good game this year... 49ers pull away late on a brady pick niners win 28-17. Seattle's year is next year

PokerOwned Veteran
    I definitely see Seattle coming out of the nfc and Denver out of the afc...I really think Seattle is going to pull it off but what I would like to see is Manning get #2 and then retire right after the game..although I think he still has another 2 years left in him

PokerOwned Veteran

1) v. 1)

PokerOwned Veteran
    Going to go with Seattle, I think the D will be the factor, Denver didn't look that great today, or against the chargers. The dude at the end of the game that they interviewed showed hit butt well.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by twizwolff View Post
    Going to go with Seattle, I think the D will be the factor, Denver didn't look that great today, or against the chargers. The dude at the end of the game that they interviewed showed hit butt well.
    wtf denver didnt look that great? manning had like 400 yds and were never in bad shape vs the pats @ all. u wot?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast