Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    This week we are all Team 3.

Also should be noted that only 1 team in the PO League of Footballs has broken the 900pt barrier

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Dynasty Destroyer Drops the Hammer on Team 3, Tacks On Seventh Consecutive Win

Recap

Box Score

Week 9
    Dynasty Destroyer
    8-1
    Weekly Grade: A+

Team 3
    5-4
    Weekly Grade: C+
    Dynasty Destroyer put on a show in this matchup, registering the second-highest score of the season, crushing Team 3 161.28 to 104.46. Dynasty Destroyer is just plain unbeatable now after winning their last seven. Andy Dalton led Team 3 with 27.86 points while Josh Brown racked up 17.00. On top of the loss, Team 3 had a starter score zero points (Vernon Davis). Team 3 (5-4, 918.36 points) steps into second place and Dynasty Destroyer (8-1, 1,059.00 points) remains in first place.

Leading the league in points,wins, and only team to be undefeated in Div. play.

The thing is rigged as f*ck.

you guys have yet to see rigged.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I was pulling for you poof. I would also like to mention if I played Dynasty every week this year I would be up 5-4 and won the head to head matchup.

I would like to mention that im thoroughly honoured that trogers has chosen to honour me by naming his team after me. It makes it bittersweet that im going to have to send him home week 1 of the playoffs.

I got into this game to try and make a difference in society and the fact that i was able to inspire someone like trogers even if it was just 1 person makes it all worthwhile for me.

PO Fantasy FB Domination Update

Here are the Week 10 Rankings for FF

Week 10 Rankings - Goal Line Stand - Rotoworld.com

According to these rankings, Dynasty has the #1 QB, Dynasty has the #1 and #2 RB, Dynasty has 4 top 15 WR, Dynasty has #2 Kicker and looking at the waiver priority Dynasty has #4 Def.

I know what you are thinking. Prawney how do you have all the best players if this is meant to be a fair 12 person league. My only answer is "Thats why im called DYNASTY"

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wut a lozer .!.
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lolol just seen your post Prawn. Dont get me started on who has the better kicker. Here is a latest recap of my latest win. (while reading recap its good to have "eye of the tiger" playing. Cant figure out how to get it to just start playing as you hit this thread.

Dynasty Destroyer got 36.20 points from Jeremy Langford and 16.00 from the Pittsburgh Steelers Defense to thrash DuggarFamilySleepovr 103.76 to 71.32. Dynasty Destroyer is on the way to glory after winning their last eight. DuggarFamilySleepovr was led by the tag team of Blake Bortles, with 20.02 points, and Robbie Gould, who scored 13.00. Both teams could have scored more points as Dynasty Destroyer had one starter turn in zero points and DuggarFamilySleepovr also had one. Dynasty Destroyer (9-1, 1,162.76 points) remains in first place while DuggarFamilySleepovr (2-8, 896.22 points) stays down in 11th place.

Quote Originally Posted by trogers View Post
    lolol just seen your post Prawn. Dont get me started on who has the better kicker. Here is a latest recap of my latest win. (while reading recap its good to have "eye of the tiger" playing. Cant figure out how to get it to just start playing as you hit this thread.

Dynasty Destroyer got 36.20 points from Jeremy Langford and 16.00 from the Pittsburgh Steelers Defense to thrash DuggarFamilySleepovr 103.76 to 71.32. Dynasty Destroyer is on the way to glory after winning their last eight. DuggarFamilySleepovr was led by the tag team of Blake Bortles, with 20.02 points, and Robbie Gould, who scored 13.00. Both teams could have scored more points as Dynasty Destroyer had one starter turn in zero points and DuggarFamilySleepovr also had one. Dynasty Destroyer (9-1, 1,162.76 points) remains in first place while DuggarFamilySleepovr (2-8, 896.22 points) stays down in 11th place.
    Congrats on beating the 11th place team

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast