Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    To be fair he said take a guess on some teams if you don't know.
    I understand that but NO ONE in there right mind would EVER predict that knowing anything about NFL Football, the NFC South, Tampa Bays schedule I mean they will start the year at 1-4 or 2-4 at best... No reason to look at others if he cant even get that close.

PokerOwned God
    I wish I knew a little more about NFL so I could make predictions but unfortunately my only knowledge comes in baseball and basketball, the sports I play.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned Veteran
    Might be a TEXAS SUPERBOWL For the First time
    Steve
    Steortex,steindallas,SteortexrulesLLBS

Most People make predictions in the nfl due to a teams performance in previous season. But i dont think any other sport has teams that vary in performance from year to year. Like half the teams that make the playoffs one year dont make it the next year.

PokerOwned Master
    Tampa Bay . They are in a strong division. But its a division that is shifting in power. New Orleans will struggle, without Sean Peyton to work with Brees. Bad press off bounty-gate. Also bad press on Brees contract. Big distraction taking away focus from this season when they need it more then ever with out coach. Carolina has a great young Qb. But Carolina is going to have a Qb who will have a large share of turnovers and expectations a little too high for this year. Can Carolina defense get them out of trouble after turnovers? Can Carolina defense stay healthy? Beason was hurt for a large part last year. Beason is awesome. But they also have to stop people. We will see. But this division will beat each other up so Tampa can steal a few if Josh Freeman can play to potential. This guy is a star waiting to erupt. They have a good defense and a very strong running back Blount. They could sneak in there. Atlanta is having the frustration of winning the division and not going to the next level. They have had a few contract issues. So they might slip also. As they can't run over the division every year. Also Atlanta was exposed by the Giants last year in the first round of playoffs. Other teams will implement the defense to stop Matt Ryan and Turner. Meanwhile Blount is gonna be Eddie George every week this year. Next?

Quote Originally Posted by jerseytime View Post
    Tampa Bay . They are in a strong division. But its a division that is shifting in power. New Orleans will struggle, without Sean Peyton to work with Brees. Bad press off bounty-gate. Also bad press on Brees contract. Big distraction taking away focus from this season when they need it more then ever with out coach. Carolina has a great young Qb. But Carolina is going to have a Qb who will have a large share of turnovers and expectations a little too high for this year. Can Carolina defense get them out of trouble after turnovers? Can Carolina defense stay healthy? Beason was hurt for a large part last year. Beason is awesome. But they also have to stop people. We will see. But this division will beat each other up so Tampa can steal a few if Josh Freeman can play to potential. This guy is a star waiting to erupt. They have a good defense and a very strong running back Blount. They could sneak in there. Atlanta is having the frustration of winning the division and not going to the next level. They have had a few contract issues. So they might slip also. As they can't run over the division every year. Also Atlanta was exposed by the Giants last year in the first round of playoffs. Other teams will implement the defense to stop Matt Ryan and Turner. Meanwhile Blount is gonna be Eddie George every week this year. Next?
    Id like to know the 3 games u think the patriots are gonna lose.

I see you have San Diego winning the AFC West. Hell yeah man! I'm glad you see Peyton's Broncos sucking in his first year there

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Id like to know the 3 games u think the patriots are gonna lose.
    Patriots lose Week 3 at Baltimore, Week 12 at NY Jets, and Week 15 vs San Francisco.
    These are my opinions, but New England has struggled in years past against teams that have shown they can get to Brady. If a team tries to beat them in a shootout, they'll lose, but if they have great linebackers and safeties to jam NE's tight ends, like the 3 previously mentioned teams, then they can wreak a lot of havoc on Belicheat's offense

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseytime View Post
    Please go through there schedule and tell me tampa bays 10 wins...

Week

1. Carolina - Lost
    2. @ NYG - Lost
    3. @ Dallas - Lost
    4. Washington - Win
    5. Bye
    6. KC - Win
    7. NO - Lost
    8. @ Min - Win
    9. @ Oak - Win
    10. SD - Lost
    11. @ Car - Lost
    12. ATL - Lost
    13. @ Den - Lost
    14. PHL - Lost
    15. @ NO - Lost
    16. STL - Win
    17. @ ATL - Lost

5 wins at best... next

@Mpetit, i think New Orleans could be surprisingly bad this year with no Sean Payton. Chalk up two more wins for the hapless Vikes, will ya.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast