Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64492.32

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: New NBA Champs

heat.

miami heat

i just wanna post to get my five points thats it thats all bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Good job Heat, you deserved it. And Lebron just gave it his all, im sure he got a lot of respect from everyone that watches NBA. OKC is young and will be back in the finals for years to come. But this series, they played such a selfish game. They barely ever pass the ball. Its westbrook running up and taking his jump shots or feed Durant and he shoots. I mean you want your best players taking shots but it hurts their rhythm so much.

And Westbrook had a really bad game other than the times he was attacking the baset. The Heat later in the game knew that were soooo close and just hit their shots. They had a freakish 3pt shooting game that just blew the game open and OKC couldnt recover.

miami put in the work.....they should get it!! bottom line...they have played awesome and have have made their mistakes....thats goin to happen with any team...but every1 talks about lebron! he is not the whole team!!! miami <------

weak ass finals great job Lebron ok will keep getting better

Elite PokerOwned Member
    and every step I expected but well miami oklahoma champion from the beginning to the end of the season played excellent

PokerOwned Veteran
    LeBron and boys put it on them last night congrats to the new NBA champs the Miami Heat

Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    heat destroy OKC last night.after the 3-rd period the game was over.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol check the other thread, i called it like that...okc is gonna fall apart in the 3rd and thats that...such a disgusting game, i knew if okc lost it was gonna b a blowout..oh well tho congrats miami i suppose...wonder who's gonna get it next year

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718