Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66178.58

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Banned
    I agree with you, that Dallas look extremely solid. Dirk Diggler is a madman. I definately see some rings in the 3 years on Lebrons fingers, but only time shall tell

Sergeant Major
    Dallas has looked very good. They can put 5 guys on the court that can hit 3's at will, then when you come out to guard them on the perimeter , they will blow right by you. They look pretty scary right now.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    wow those conference finals have been very good, two last games going to extra time. The last dallas vs thunders game was a crazy game, I was cheering for thunders, but with the way nowitzki is playing, it's going to be really hard do win the next games.

Sergeant Major
    Im disgusted , the bulls should have used rose as a decoy on the last play of regulation, or had him do a drive and kick. No way should he have tried a perimeter shot against the length of james.

PokerOwned God
    Go Dallas go, Nowitzki will make it and win the championchip this year

Elite PokerOwned Member
    the bulls didnt deserve to win, they played horribly towards the end of each game...well the heat shut them down on the defensive end but the bulls just let miami do watever they wanted and couldnt do shit about it...i think the finals will def b awesome, but dallas looks like they're gona win it

Not a fan of either team in the finals. Guess if i had to pick a team to win i would go with Dallas!!

Master Sergeant
    I think i dont care that much because i like the lakers. I liked the bulls to i guess.

PokerOwned Veteren
    I'm rooting for the Mavs to win it all. Lebron is a Lebitch

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJonR View Post
    I think i dont care that much because i like the lakers. I liked the bulls to i guess.
    I'm lakers fan too. When they left, I was rooting for the Bulls too and really thought that they could come back on the series, but their end of last night game was horrible.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast