Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62537.09

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA finals

Elite PokerOwned Member
    its annoying how the refs stop the action every like 20 seconds...throughout the playoffs they've been really fickle about everything, and now in the finals they still refuse to just let them play...its really frustrating to watch...and okc just gave the game away in the 4th quarter last night, they had miami where they wanted them and then completely abandoned the gameplan once the 4th started...and harden flopping is the most pathetic shit to see in the nba

PokerOwned Master
    Lets go miami heat they gonna win and own thunders

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    yupp theres no doubt in my heart that heat will take the finals

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Excited to watch this game tonight. I have a feeling OKC will tie the series up.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    miami another day for the series will be 3-1 today miami gogogo

cant wait for the game tonight lets go heat they gotta take game 4 big time!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i def think okc's gonna win this one tonight...they know they HAVE to win one in miami so they're gona stick to the plan for all 4 quarters tonight...

PokerOwned Master
    OKC will take it.. but hopefully it will be up to 7 games.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Big win for the Heat, OKC's chances are so slim now to come back. OKC just plays a terrible lineup. They have so many players and they decide to play Durant on Chalmers?? And Harden guarding LBJ? I just dont understand why they make so many lineup mistakes. Basically Perkins should be playing minimal - more time for collison.

And huge mistakes by OKC late. Harden passing up wide open shots, Westbrook fouling....sux to be an OKC fan. IF they make some changes to their lineup and not make costly mistakes late, they'll win games. But idk if their coach is smart enough...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    that was such a horrible game last night...miami gets all the calls they ever need its so sick...westbrook was unstoppable but then everything fell apart in the 4th...that was a hard game to watch...it really doesnt look like okc can win this shit man...such a waste of all the western teams

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast