Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63800.25

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: NBA final weeks

PokerOwned Master
    i remember in college playing ea ncaa final four, and the players just have numbers, but it was clearly the known players from the day, they should get a lil sum sum for using their likiness

Master Sergeant
    I like the magic, I know they have had a shitty season so far but dwight howard is a monster and the playoffs are a different story

Master Sergeant
    I can see a Lakers Heat final, it would be great, Kobe vs, Lebron and Wade, man if kobe pulls that off, he can go down as the best all time

Master Sergeant
    as a dark horse, the celtics dont have many years left together, this can easily be the last, and with players like Pierce, Allen and Garnett, well that is the team i will cheer since my team sucks balls

PokerOwned Pro
    I dont no to much about basketball all i no is clevland caveliers were good what happened there did kobe or lebron play for them ???????

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos1987 View Post
    I dont no to much about basketball all i no is clevland caveliers were good what happened there did kobe or lebron play for them ???????
    Are you serious??? Anyway, Lebron played until last season with them, but this season He signed for Miami, and Cleveland is no longer a good team, actually they are the worst in the league.

Banned
    i like mark cuban and dirk but the mavericks never seem to show up in the playoffs

Knight-Lieutenant
    The Boston Celtics need to fix their shit up. That loss to the Washington Wizards was very disappointing.

PokerOwned Master
    only one more game left, the the most entertaining playoffs in many years starts, so many good teams ,so many characters, lets go lebron!!

PokerOwned Master
    Denver looking scary for whoever has to play them, I SEE SEEDS IN WEST GOING, spurs, lakers, mavericks OKC, with lakers losing to heat in finals

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast