Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: nba bets

PokerOwned Master
    Update:

$25 on LA Clippers +9.5 (-105)
    $25 on Miami Heat Live Moneyline (-650)...I pussied out of the point spread, but still think Miami will beat the spread if it comes to it.
    $25 on OKC +1.5 ...I think match will be close and Twolves cant close and Durant or Wbook will hit game winner maybe
    $25 on Suns Live Moneyline (-400)

Fingers Crossed

PokerOwned Veteran
    bet against the Milwaukee bucks every time and you'll come out ahead at the end of the year!....disgruntle Bucks fan here..lol

PokerOwned Master
    rofl...ya i can see it being frustrating...you guys will get some young talent though. Sports is one place where being last can be better than being average. hopeuflly they draft well.

PokerOwned Master
    Miami and Twolves were money...looks good for Phx too...Clipps letting me down though. Bad pick sigh. Honestly, didn't know CP3 was injured. Noob move not doing my research. Still 3 minutes left, but effectively over for Clips.

PokerOwned Master
    #Easy Money: $10.95 Profit Today

It was a good day...if only I knew that CP3 was out, I woulda went with spurs and we would went 4-0. 3-1 is still a good day

Record: 4W, 1L, OD

Plays for Sun:

$25 GSW -3 over WAS

This looks like it could be close, but I'm gonna keep riding the hot team. They barely closed out their last game by 1 pt, but I think they will come into this one and be running and gunning per usual. Wall will have a huge game. Hopefully Curry and Klay make up for the wizards young players. If david lee plays like he can, this should be an easy win. Overall, theres some uncertainty here, but its the most certain pick I have for the day.

I dont think I will play anything else. But, Going for Mavs seems like a good play. They are hit or miss, and I think they might want to show it to the Knicks and give them a run for their money. Knicks "should" win, but given their team dynamics and history, they could easily blow this one. The 7 point spread is more than enough for the Mavs to work with in my opinion. I havent done my research on this one, so take this advice with a grain of salt.

PokerOwned Master
    warriors destroyed the wizards!!! #Easy Money

Record: 5W, 1L, OD

Plays for Mon:

tough day today, not gonna play anything. But I recommend taking the Hawks +2.5. I dont think Nets can win and if they do, it will be by the last shot. I'm dubious about the clippers. They lost badly to the spurs and psychologically they should be looking to give it to orlando. But without a chris paul, it is evident that their offense cant be fluid in any way. Clippers should win for sure, but this is a hit or miss pick in my opinion.

Overall no plays for today...but i recommend clippers live money line and hawks +2.5.

PokerOwned Master
    Plays for today:

$25 on Warriors -10
    $25 on Thunder -7
    $25 on Spurs -6

PokerOwned Master
    taking the warriors,new orleans,pacers,raptors,and spurs

PokerOwned Master
    Update on 1/7/14 bets.

Warriors won
    Thunder LOST
    Spurs LOST

Another losing day

Record: 6W, 3L, OD

PokerOwned God
    how can bet on basketball, games are always like 107-104 I mean put hundreds of dollars that a team will win by a few points.

scary

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast