Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66442.28

Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    i also think weidman will beat machida but would not be suprised to see machida win a close decision

PokerOwned Veteran
    god if henderson beats cormier and gets a title shot i feel bad for phil davis

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by omgjm View Post
    Daniel Cormier, Chad Mendes, Jorge Masvidal and Ramsey Nijem are all suspended for 180 days for injuries following UFC on Fox 7
    why are they suspended for injurys?...I can see being sidelined for 180 days due to injuries but how do you suspend a guy for getting hurt?..not sure I understand this one

PokerOwned Veteran
    Report: Daniel Cormier vs. Dan Henderson in the works for UFC 175

and as much as I like dan Henderson I think its time for him to hang up the gloves..of course he still has that 1 puunch knock out power but he was up against another aging vet in sho gun and was getting the crap beat out of him until he landed that punch...I think a younger guy will be able to take him out pretty easy

PokerOwned Veteran
    i dont like to see any sport where they get hurt like this

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I tried to watch scorcherz boy last night, missed the first go...stayed up to watch rerun, but fell asleep....that chick fight wuz Awsum though
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by BMaagz77 View Post
    why are they suspended for injurys?...I can see being sidelined for 180 days due to injuries but how do you suspend a guy for getting hurt?..not sure I understand this one
    State athletic commissions will suspend fighters from competing for varying amounts of time for injuries such as concussions. It just means the suspended fighters can't get a license to fight in that state until the suspension time is over and they are cleared to fight by a physician.

State athletic commissions will suspend fighters from competing for varying amounts of time for injuries such as concussions. It just means the suspended fighters can't get a license to fight in that state until the suspension time is over and they are cleared to fight by a physician.
    The UFC actually tries to do more to protect the sport than any other - if only they had control over the referees.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Master
    Daniel Cormier vs. Dan Henderson is set for UFC 175, and the winner will be next in line behind Alexander Gustafsson in the title picture.

PokerOwned Veteran
    dan henderson will probably win he is better in my opinion

Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast