Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64455.98

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member
    Cincinnati Reds 2013 World Series Champions. GO REDS. i was going to pull for the Rays and Nationals. Both of them are struggling too. Royals or Pirates would be cool. yes

PokerOwned Pro
    i still like the dodgers, but they have definitely cooled off the last few weeks.

PokerOwned Veteran
    pitt can take it if they get in there roll of things like you know they can do

PokerOwned Master
    I think this year is pretty much up for grabs and as much as i hate to say the dodgers are running still pretty well and mwy just be the team to beat.

PokerOwned Veteran
    yo guys wish they were going to win it.

Experienced Member
    Go Cards!!! lol Being from Metro St. Louis, If I can't root for the Rams :/ then I'm going with Our Redbirds all the way in 2013 WOOT

PokerOwned Demi-God
    the red sox looks like a really good team to take it all... the cards aren't measuring up to par in these last few games unless they are saving their energy for the main playoffs.

PokerOwned Master
    I hope cleveland takes it all chief wahoo is the homeboy and my old buddy Jack Hannahan plays for them

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It would be nice for something good to happen in Cleveland.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Reminds me of a conversation I had with my neighbor last week. He asked me who I thought was going to win. I told him I would be rooting for the Redsox. He asked me why. I said, "Well, my dad's a Redsox fan. My Mom's a Redsox fan. My granddad, my whole family are Redsox fans."
    He said, "Well, that's just the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. What if your whole family was a bunch of morons. Would you be a moron too?"
    "No", I said, "If they were morons, we'd be Yankees fans".

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast