Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonad120 View Post
    a QB is only as good as his O line is, Detroit is the best example of that,even when a scrambling QB loses that edge,a strong Offensive line gives time 2 go through ur reads,so don't give me he's so bad!!! there's a reason it's called team sport
    they hate for vick is about the dogs he kill, not really how bad of a football player he is...real talk..he is having a bad season, but their oline stinks and playcalling..put the rookie in and watch him get toast as well..philly is done this year vick or not

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    they hate for vick is about the dogs he kill, not really how bad of a football player he is...real talk..he is having a bad season, but their oline stinks and playcalling..put the rookie in and watch him get toast as well..philly is done this year vick or not
    Took a real Einstein to figure this out. It was apparent to most of us the 3rd week of the seasonj.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    micheal vick nice quarterback, strong and fine passing but he is a fighter dogs

Experienced Member
    lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    This is my last post on this thread, thanks to all that responded it was fun.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Eagles have no offensive line to speak of, their coach is burned out and the vast majority of their players have QUIT on themselves. Fire sale is in order. BTW, Mike Vick paid his dues for his past mistakes, deserved and got his second chance and he himself looked poor this season as well.

PokerOwned Veteran
    just sick a dog on his hind end lol

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    I thnk reids time to go is now. Sad for you philly fans but it has to happen. Yes he is the coach and takes full responsibility for his team and if they keep him around another yr its just a waste of time. Maybe start looking for a qb for the draft?
    I poker face off and now she faceless.
    I poker so much I deserve a bracelet!

PokerOwned Master
    the eagles need to get new everything there trassh

PokerOwned Veteran
    If Vick goes to the JETS there going to suck Even more !!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast