Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61166.81

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    mma is nice, i use to watch that sht alot when it first hit about 5-7 years ago, i was a huge tito fan but now his days are over, i like lewis..just as a joke anybody remeber that dude kimbo slice who thought he could fight in the ring because he was a good street fighter, it takes more than street fighting, you have to have some training, wrestling, karate..etc
    It didn't help that he was already old and his knees were shot. I also remember reading that he had too may vices and didn't train like he was supposed to.

i also like rampage but jones will not be a easy battle. this will be one other better fights.
    i really wanna see st piere vs silver though

Banned
    jones is kind of a duesch wouldnt surprise me if he was spying but he does have alot of talent so rampage is in trouble

Corporal
    as much as i really dont like jones i think that jones will destroy rampage whereever the fight goes rampagse only chance is a punchers chance and that usually doesnt work out to weel for anyone

Corporal
    todays the day so excited to watch bones destroy rampage should be ag ood fight

PokerOwned Master
    yea e too this posting for points is prety cool

PokerOwned Veteran
    mma is stupid anyone can one on any given day its a fight lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yeah one for the ages. Just to prove how Rampage should hang it up young bucks kick these older guys asses all time why keep fighting?

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtleshell View Post
    It didn't help that he was already old and his knees were shot. I also remember reading that he had too may vices and didn't train like he was supposed to.
    That's what happened to Masakatsu Funaki when he fought Rickson Gracie: @ 18:18:

^^^ = He hit Funaki with a heel kick to the knee (right) and you could tell it hurt him coz he was just trying to pick up his leg AS Rickson kicked it. After that, Funaki tried to make a strong kick to the leg but it was noticably slower/weaker and Rickson kicked his knee muscle (not the knee this time) to emphasize the "checkmate."

Funaki said in an interview that when they stood back up, he couldn't put enough weight on his muscles to stay up and Rickson armlocked him.

All the great battles are done and now you got jokers like Jones stealing the monkey-man's moves off of Bloodsport... They don't even take this thing seriously anymore... Before Zuffa bought PRIDE, mma was about honor, strength, and speed.

I do like the 'no stand-up' rule in the UFC for when fighters are dominating each other on the ground. If you can't get back up---tough!!!
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 10-02-2011 at 07:33 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123