Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63934.56

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Allegations of spying and cheating from the Rampage Jackson camp. This match up gets better by the day!

Experienced Member
    rampage is so much of a b.a. It will be an exciticng bout i think. On the other hand bones is looking quicker than some of these new weight class fighter's. Going to be a fight to definitely watch tho.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiarra View Post
    Allegations of spying and cheating from the Rampage Jackson camp. This match up gets better by the day!
    Ya i heard about that...I think same thing happened when he was scheduled to fight evans too

Experienced Member
    i def think he has a spy, pretty shady

Experienced Member
    any thoughts on the mayweather fight?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Just started watching UFC fighting wow these guys are huge , hard to believe how mentally tough these guys are .

Banned
    rampage is going to get smashed all over the octagon, rampage cant take leg kicks and jones kicks are brutal

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by jte777 View Post
    Just started watching UFC fighting wow these guys are huge , hard to believe how mentally tough these guys are .
    Yeah. I am such a wuss, I would probably die after just a leg kick.

I love to watch it though. I hope I know a few MMA fighters once the apocalypse hits.

PokerOwned God
    mma fighters are bad ass... i have a couple fraternity brothers that fight, pretty sick

PokerOwned God
    mma is nice, i use to watch that sht alot when it first hit about 5-7 years ago, i was a huge tito fan but now his days are over, i like lewis..just as a joke anybody remeber that dude kimbo slice who thought he could fight in the ring because he was a good street fighter, it takes more than street fighting, you have to have some training, wrestling, karate..etc

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast