Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70792.46

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Its Tebow Time.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I was having troubles with a QB in my fantasy league, picked up tebow, and started him since his first start, now i no longer have problems with a QB I love Tebow!

Quote Originally Posted by kirby420 View Post
    I was having troubles with a QB in my fantasy league, picked up tebow, and started him since his first start, now i no longer have problems with a QB I love Tebow!
    Not sure if serious

Sure this is tebow's 2nd year in nfl but he barely got any starts last year, a few at the end of the season. Then he is thrown in when team are 1-4 this season and has gone 4-1. This is basically his rookie season, so his passing will no doubt improve, His overall play will improve.

And for people not giving him a chance, look at the opposing QB, If tebow had the weapons sanchez had he would have alot more completions, He deserves a chance to sink or swin and atm hes not just swimming hes walking on water.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Sure this is tebow's 2nd year in nfl but he barely got any starts last year, a few at the end of the season. Then he is thrown in when team are 1-4 this season and has gone 4-1. This is basically his rookie season, so his passing will no doubt improve, His overall play will improve.

And for people not giving him a chance, look at the opposing QB, If tebow had the weapons sanchez had he would have alot more completions, He deserves a chance to sink or swin and atm hes not just swimming hes walking on water.
    I'm already starting to see some massive improvements with Tebow and this start might have been his best one in his young NFL career. He is already showing positive signs in his passing and his rushing is a threat to any team that he faces. The guy also seems unstoppable in the last 5 minutes of a game.

Sergeant
    I'm already sick of Tebow. He only had one good drive the whole game last night, and that drive was the result of a mistimed blitz. Tebow has no touch on his passes, which is why receivers can't catch his short passes so often. I can't believe people are going crazy about a quarterback whose offense produced seven points the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by ReadChomsky View Post
    I'm already sick of Tebow. He only had one good drive the whole game last night, and that drive was the result of a mistimed blitz. Tebow has no touch on his passes, which is why receivers can't catch his short passes so often. I can't believe people are going crazy about a quarterback whose offense produced seven points the entire game.
    If he had better recievers they would catch more passes. He has had 7 passing td's and he has rushed himself for 3 passing td's. He has 1 interception and 1 fumble. So basically 10 TD's to 2 turnovers. Thats a pretty good stat line.

If Bronco vs Jets was 1st nfl you ever saw and someone told you that one of the QB's playin is terrible and has no chance to make it as a nfl QB which one would you think he was talking about.

Its tilting how people are such hypocites when it comes to tebow. I remember the week he played the lions and got a few sacks and a fumble, The analysts and everyone were blasting him. That same day cam newton had as many sacks and more fumbles/interceptions, but those same people said it was all the OL lines fault for not giving him protection. Tebow gets the blame while other QB's dont.

I heard so many people complaining about the jets offensive co-ordinator and how he calls such vanilla plays. He obviously does this because he has no faith in sanchez. But everyone plays the offensive co-ordinator even tho his hands are tied because he has a pretty bad QB. Then on the other hand people give out about denvers play calling, but instead of blaming the broncos offensive co-ordinator and calling for him to be fired like they are with the jets one, they are blaming tebow for him having to call those plays.

Constantly i see people being so hypocritical in their thoughts towards tebow. Tebow who everyone is saying is a terrible QB and all that is 4-1 with a team that started 1-4, and that has also become weaker due to trades before he took over. You cant deny facts, and the facts are he took a losing/possibly one of worst teams in the league, into the playoff race.

PokerOwned Master
    i hope tebow keeps doing well. he may not be a good passer, but he is a gamer which means a lot!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    that was a nice drive by him
    hope too see him make the playoffs so patriots can crush him

Elite PokerOwned Member
    all you tebow haters can continue to shove your heads up your asses. The nfl is about winning now and thats what he is doing and if your not down for that I got 2 words for ya...

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast