BTC Rate: $64002.83

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Its Tebow Time.

PokerOwned Pro
    non clue dont follow footbal

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    My new favourite youtuve of all time lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Broncos down 10 with under 2 minutes to go and no timeouts left, I SKYPE my friend and say, "If Tebow pulls this one off, I'm going to church next Sunday." Had to get up in the attic and get that old suit pressed for next weekend.

Experienced Member
    I think Tim Tebow is one of the best things to happen to the NFL. I love to watch him he never quits.

Seasoned Veteran
    I think he's got mad heart but the kid's not better than Newton

Quote Originally Posted by ballers101 View Post
    I think he's got mad heart but the kid's not better than Newton
    He was a better college player than newton, And who knows. If he gets some offensive weapons to pass to he might prove to be better.

Plus his intangibles are off the charts compared to Newton. I can assure you that if newton was on this broncos team instead of tebow that they wouldnt be winning all these games.

Seasoned Veteran
    He was a better college player than newton, And who knows. If he gets some offensive weapons to pass to he might prove to be better.

Plus his intangibles are off the charts compared to Newton. I can assure you that if newton was on this broncos team instead of tebow that they wouldnt be winning all these games.
    But you can't say that. You have to admit, Newton's offense has been better. And Newton on average is out there a lot more. Even if he has more interceptions he is capable of a lot more. I think if you change Tebow's offense to a more conventional style he won't be that good.

Quote Originally Posted by ballers101 View Post
    But you can't say that. You have to admit, Newton's offense has been better. And Newton on average is out there a lot more. Even if he has more interceptions he is capable of a lot more. I think if you change Tebow's offense to a more conventional style he won't be that good.
    I totally agree that tebow has the worse offense. Just look at his weapons. Its a wonder they even score at all. I mean his number 1 WR is eric dekker. You Do know that tebow has a QB Rating of 83.9 while Cam has 81.1 . Just saying that is one thing they are judged on. Tebow has 11 Passing TD's to 2 Interceptions while Cam has 15 Passing TD's to 16 Interceptions.

So while ur arguement of cam throwing more is valid it doesnt explain only has 4 less TD's but 14 less Interceptions. And if tebow played the 1st 5 games he'd prob have as many if not more TD's.

Im not saying that Tebow is the best in the league because hes not even close to that. But i just dont get why you would think Cam is way better than him.

Seasoned Veteran
    I totally agree that tebow has the worse offense. Just look at his weapons. Its a wonder they even score at all. I mean his number 1 WR is eric dekker. You Do know that tebow has a QB Rating of 83.9 while Cam has 81.1 . Just saying that is one thing they are judged on. Tebow has 11 Passing TD's to 2 Interceptions while Cam has 15 Passing TD's to 16 Interceptions.

So while ur arguement of cam throwing more is valid it doesnt explain only has 4 less TD's but 14 less Interceptions. And if tebow played the 1st 5 games he'd prob have as many if not more TD's.

Im not saying that Tebow is the best in the league because hes not even close to that. But i just dont get why you would think Cam is way better than him.
    Because of the skill set of Cam. Newton has thrown for over 400 yards in 2 different occasions. He's running ability is better than Tebow. He set several NFL records. Including most rushing TDs. He leads consistent drives down the field.

The question about who's a better player Cam or Tebow is asking another question. Who do you believe will score more points on offense, Tebow or Cam? And I think without a doubt in my mind it is cam. Tebow is more clutch, but on a more drive to drive basis. Cam goes further down field and puts mass pressure on the defense. Tebow really puts a lot of pressure on his own defense because of the 3 and outs that he has. You saw it last week, he was basically useless through the first 2-3 quarters of the game. Newton is easily the better player. More points = better QB. Cam Newton has better WRs with the way Tebow throws and plays it wouldn't really matter.

Experienced Member
    such a beast watch out brady

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast